British Comedy Guide

The all-in-one consolidatory football thread Page 810

Flooding from River Wandle causes sinkhole to open up on AFC Wimbledon's pitch. Tomorrow night's League Cup game v Newcastle postponed. And probably the weekend's game. At least.

www.metro.co.uk/2024/09/23/newcastle-vs-afc-wimbledon-game-postponed-due-extensive-overnight-flooding-21653745/

Quote: Chappers @ 22nd September 2024, 11:54 PM

I heard you the first time.

It's the B website, not me 😒

The match was in the Super 6 so they have knocked the prize down to £20 grand for 5 correct scores.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 24th September 2024, 7:41 AM

The match was in the Super 6 so they have knocked the prize down to £20 grand for 5 correct scores.

Good job you mentioned that...

Herc won't read it and get upset

😒

Civil Service Strollers through to the 2nd round of the Scottish Cup after their 3-0 away win v Cumbernauld Colts.

Went to see Leyton orient Wrexham today
0-0 but a decent enough game

The Mighty O's gave those Hollywood Popinjays got a good idea of what an away game in the smoke is all about, especially at fortress Brisbane road

Bloody Hell, my draw king team are up to 15th - things are looking up, and good on them getting another 2- 2 draw against a quality team like AV, which I don't hold against them by not going to form and ruining my 1 - 3 Super 6 prediction

Nice to see Celtic brought down a peg or two

UEFA Champions League
Borussia Dortmund 7 v Celtic 1

Three Bridges v Lancing this Saturday in the Isthmian League South East Division (tier 8 of the pyramid) has been postponed due to international call ups!

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 10th October 2024, 8:48 PM

Three Bridges v Lancing this Saturday in the Isthmian League South East Division (tier 8 of the pyramid) has been postponed due to international call ups!

Who for?

Quote: Chappers @ 10th October 2024, 9:10 PM

Who for?

Two Lancing players playing for Bermuda v Dominica.

AFC Wimbledon drawn away to some team called MK something or other in the 1st round of the FA Cup. Weekend of the 1/2/3/4 November. Let the fireworks begin!