British Comedy Guide

This forum Page 16

And I can't see Lazzard's response here. It shows on the list.

Quote: Chappers @ 1st October 2024, 2:37 PM

.....................and sometimes not removing the arrow once I've read a post.

Yes, I've got that again tonight

EDIT: Just noticed the "unread ticks" will clear if you refresh the page

Yes It's really weird at the moment with seeing replies

We're working on it as fast as we can. Sorry for the inconvenience.

We've just rolled out some more changes across the system, so hopefully it's a bit more reliable now...

Quote: Aaron @ 3rd October 2024, 3:55 PM

We've just rolled out some more changes across the system

Now there's a phrase that will strike fear into the heart of all BCGers.

At least it doesn't seem to be just me.

Yes refreshing the screen did help
missing posts suddenly appeared

And here is the daily faults forecast, read by Alvar Lidell............

There are reports coming in that some threads are still ticking themselves with the "Email me when someone replies", which it has been noticed is the case with this one, as I type

And our man in the field says the ticks are still not clearing when you have read a post

And a News Flash - a new phenonmen phonomenen ph........when you've replied to a post, the thread goes back to the first page (i.e. No.1 page)

And now for the weather..................

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th October 2024, 11:39 PM

And here is the daily faults forecast, read by Alvar Lidell............

There are reports coming in that some threads are still ticking themselves with the "Email me when someone replies", which it has been noticed is the case with this one, as I type

And our man in the field says the ticks are still not clearing when you have read a post

And a News Flash - a new phenonmen phonomenen ph........when you've replied to a post, the thread goes back to the first page (i.e. No.1 page)

And now for the weather..................

Gah! The subscription error is incredibly frustrating. We'll look into it again this week.

Not sure about the reply redirection. Not seeing it myself. Anyone else experiencing this?

Re the ticks, are you pressing back in your browser after reading a thread to return to the page, or following a link to load it anew?

Okay I got taken to page 1 that time! Will investigate.

Quote: Aaron @ 7th October 2024, 12:03 AM

Gah!

🙂I assume you read the Beano, excellent. Got to keep these words alive.

Quote: Aaron @ 7th October 2024, 12:03 AM

Gah! The subscription error is incredibly frustrating. We'll look into it again this week.

Not sure about the reply redirection. Not seeing it myself. Anyone else experiencing this?

Re the ticks, are you pressing back in your browser after reading a thread to return to the page, or following a link to load it anew?

Okay I got taken to page 1 that time! Will investigate.

Jolly good, at least it proves I'm not going mad or have lost the plot of how to use IT - this "Email me when someone replies" box is NOT ticked, by the way. Hurrah!

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 7th October 2024, 6:17 AM

🙂I assume you read the Beano, excellent. Got to keep these words alive.

My favourite, which still makes me smile, is when you had someone in the background looking at a scene and there's an arrow pointing at them with the word "Lurk or Lurking" 😆

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 7th October 2024, 8:51 AM

My favourite, which still makes me smile, is when you had someone in the background looking at a scene and there's an arrow pointing at them with the word "Lurk or Lurking" 😆

Was that you lurking?

Quote: Chappers @ 7th October 2024, 9:14 AM

Was that you lurking?

Yes, I have my beady eye on you

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 6th October 2024, 11:39 PM

This one should be sorted now! Sorry about that.