British Comedy Guide

US election 2024 Page 22

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 4th October 2024, 9:10 PM

True. Is that because of Biden though? It would be a hard case to prove. It certainly isn't due to Harris. Vice presidents have very little power.
And the fact the world is so unsettled makes it all the more important that someone as ill-informed, volatile and unhinged as Trump doesn't win.

Well, if I were backing a horse, I'd go for the one with proven form. Especially with the future of the planet at stake.

Proven form for fraud, corruption, vote rigging and sexually assaulting women

Wow some people have incredibly low standards

Quote: lofthouse @ 5th October 2024, 10:01 AM

Proven form for fraud, corruption, vote rigging and sexually assaulting women

Wow some people have incredibly low standards

Interesting that you feel that he is the form selection. Because I didn't mention any name. I just gave the advice to go with the one with "proven form".

In any case, we weren't discussing any of the above. We were discussing the best candidate to maintain "world safety". Do try to keep up.

And of course his government would be filled with hand picked f**king crazy bastards

Like Republican Marjorie Taylor Greene, who is suggesting the Democrats deliberately started Hurricane Helene to destroy Republican voting areas and impact the outcome of the election

Yes apparently democrats can create hurricanes and direct them to certain places and certain times

This is the sort of knuckle dragging f**kwit you need - "Especially with the future of the planet at stake."

🤪🤪🤪

I remember WW3 that Trump caused... or maybe that was the meds I was on.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 5th October 2024, 10:34 AM

I remember WW3 that Trump caused... or maybe that was the meds I was on.

I do remember him shamelessly provoking North Korea.
He's not exactly a safe pair of hands, is he?

I thought he met Kim 3 times and shook hands - your meds too eh.

He threatened North Korea with "fire and fury like the world has never seen." His Korean policy failed.
Do you honestly think he's the best sort of person to be in a such a powerful position?

Former president Donald Trump stated that Israel should target Iran's nuclear facilities while speaking at a campaign event in Fayetteville, North Carolina, on Friday.
Trump's comments came in response to US President Joe Biden's earlier statements cautioning Israel against striking Iranian nuclear facilities.

"I think [Biden] got that wrong. Isn't that what you're supposed to hit?" Trump asked.

"The answer should have been to hit the nuclear first and worry about the rest later," the former president said.

F**king imbecile

Imagine thinking it'd be a good idea if Donald Trump was President?
Beggars belief really.

And when Iran fire their nuclear weapons and kill millions - that's WW3
If only we had neutered them.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 5th October 2024, 1:21 PM

And when Iran fire their nuclear weapons and kill millions - that's WW3
If only we had neutered them.

They don't have any viable nuclear weapons - just Uranium enriching capability.
A strike would almost certainly draw Russia into the conflict, if only by proxy (at first).
Which might well force the US's hand.
Now that's WW3.

You need diplomacy - not dickheads

Yeah, that'll work, like it has so far.
The Islamic Republic of Iran is not for getting around a table to discuss it

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 5th October 2024, 11:58 AM

He threatened North Korea with "fire and fury like the world has never seen." His Korean policy failed.
Do you honestly think he's the best sort of person to be in a such a powerful position?

He warned that threats from North Korea "will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen". What would you have had him say: "Threaten us all you like - we won't do anything"?

It seemed to do the trick anyway. I don't remember being threatened by North Korea since then. Everybody else, yes. But not North Korea.