British Comedy Guide

US election 2024 Page 21

I sometimes wonder if the elites eat the babies raw or cook them first in specially built baby ovens. Sadly we never get any details. Anyway, it's a pity she went completely bonkers as Rosanne was a pretty decent sitcom at its peak.

Being Elites they'l probably have all posh french sauces and stuff.

Quote: Lazzard @ 30th September 2024, 3:29 PM

Being Elites they'l probably have all posh french sauces and stuff.

Got to add something to make them taste better.

Quote: Chappers @ 30th September 2024, 5:11 PM

Got to add something to make them taste better.

Make a gravy out of the nappies?

Just watching a bit of Tonight with Seth Meyers
And a few clips of Donald ramblings with stuff like I didn't you know you had Flies in Iowa I haate flies, we really hate the flies / Mosquitos, we hate the mosquitos we don't want anything to do with them
I'm paraphrasing those quotes but I'll transcript the next bit on the subject of immigrants in case anyone can make sense of it

"These are rough vicious, rougher than anything you can imagine, there is no- and I say it all the time , if you wanted to do a movie on some of these people that you'll be looking at in two minutes, if you wanted to do a movie there is no actor in Hollywood who could do the role nobody that could do it you know these actors they're a little bit shakey they couldn't do the role they bring in a big actor say oh he's got no muscle content, got no muscle, we need a bit of muscle, then they bring in another one but he's got a weak face, he looks weak , now these guys have the whole package, unfortunately , for our country

good grief

Also I notice it's the VP debate tonight
so I'll record that, probably won't watch it but I am recording it

The disgusting orange criminal said Biden was deliberately not helping the people affected by hurricane Helene because it was a republican state

Meanwhile back on planet Earth...

"Just one day before Hurricane Helene tore through Florida as a Category 4 hurricane, U.S. RepresentativeĀ Matt GaetzĀ of the Sunshine State was among severalĀ REPUBLICANS to vote against a stopgap measure that would continue funding the government and provide billions of dollars in extra disaster assistance."

Vote Republican- vote for retards

Or The laughing cow - tough one bro.

Yeah, happy, kind, well-adjusted people suck!

Quote: zooo @ 3rd October 2024, 8:45 AM

Yeah, happy, kind, well-adjusted people suck!

I tend to read the I Read the News Today Oh Boy thread and this thread quite a bit. So I don't come across many of those.

They are a rare breed! Be nice to have them in charge of things though.

It would be nice for Biden to wipe off millions of pounds of student debts?

Well he tried to - but republicans blocked it

Today a judge told these same republicans to go f**k themselves

Students will happy - trump and his cultists will be livid

The Vice President debate was by all accounts pretty normal
and they agreed on quite a few points, showing once again that both sides of the divide are not much different
The people that the left wing consider right wing are often more anti left wing than right wing, and the people on the right wing aren't big fans of Nish Kumar
But then who is?

Left wing and right wing are simplistic terms anyway
Taliking of simplistic terms
Trump might be elected to serve another one quite soon, especially as his opponnent is a witchlike cackling harridan by all accounts
And if it was anyone else but Trump involved I'd say it's immature and unbecoming for the debate to dissolve into personal attacks but that is US politics.
Fortunately Trump is comedy gold. scary for the safety of the world, but Comedy Gold.
And to be fair this is the British Comedy guide not the British safety of the world guide

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 4th October 2024, 3:12 AM

Fortunately Trump is comedy gold. scary for the safety of the world...

That's an interesting theory but not, of course, one that's borne out by any facts. Think back four years to when Trump vacated office. Is the world any safer after four years of Biden & Harris? I think not.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 4th October 2024, 8:24 AM

That's an interesting theory but not, of course, one that's borne out by any facts. Think back four years to when Trump vacated office. Is the world any safer after four years of Biden & Harris? I think not.

True. Is that because of Biden though? It would be a hard case to prove. It certainly isn't due to Harris. Vice presidents have very little power.
And the fact the world is so unsettled makes it all the more important that someone as ill-informed, volatile and unhinged as Trump doesn't win.