British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 2,311

Alfred Hitchcock Presents on Sky Arts.

Each half hour story is top and tailed by the man himself. It's worth watching for those alone as he is a very funny man.

Have loads of his box-sets

No one else finds this as funny as me. It's the delivery. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nnz7LApE0PY&t=16s&pp=ygUZQWxleGVpIHNheWxlIFBhdWwgZGFuaWVscw%3D%3D

😂

Oh good, one person does. It's the way he acts impressed by 'this unlikely little man'.

I haven't really seen him on anything for years, forgot how funny he was.

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd October 2024, 7:09 PM

Alfred Hitchcock Presents on Sky Arts.

Each half hour story is top and tailed by the man himself. It's worth watching for those alone as he is a very funny man.

I watched one last night that I'd seen a version of Tales of the Unexpected of a few weeks ago.

Quote: zooo @ 3rd October 2024, 12:57 PM

I haven't really seen him on anything for years, forgot how funny he was.

"People often say to me, 'Alexei what is alternative new wave Marxist comedy?' & I say: SOD OFF YOU NOSEY BASTARD!"

There was a steady decline after the second series of Stuff. By Merry-Go-Round he'd done six series and no-one is funny for that long. Merry-Go-Round wasn't total and utter f**king shit, but you could see he'd patently run out of steam and was just desperate to fill the time.

Nightsleeper. David Threlfall wearing a Slaughter and the Dogs "Where have all the Bootboys gone".