British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,854

Herc still mad he can't get the free handouts from the government to pay his heating bills

He can afford fancy computers n shit - but he wants the tax payer to keep his living room all cosy

He's also probably one of those people thats always complaining about benefit cheats and scroungers - yet when he can't get free loot that he clearly doesn't need- he can't shut up crying

Hypocrisy

And Duffield just bitter cos she never got a top job in the government- kept getting overlooked and so she is bitter

Anyhooooo Labour still have . a majority of ...170 in the house ??

Ain't no biggy!

When FIFTY SEVEN resign like FIFTY SEVEN resigned to force Boris out - Labour can start to worry...

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 29th September 2024, 12:46 PM

Calm down.

I feel better now 😒

And there we have it. A complete tosser happy that millions of pensioners are scared of the winter.
I'm alright Jack f**k you.
Labour and its supporters in a nutshell + the caring left

Quote: lofthouse @ 29th September 2024, 2:06 PM

Herc still mad he can't get the free handouts from the government to pay his heating bills

He can afford fancy computers n shit - but he wants the tax payer to keep his living room all cosy

He's also probably one of those people thats always complaining about benefit cheats and scroungers - yet when he can't get free loot that he clearly doesn't need- he can't shut up crying

Bloody Hell, I've been found out! Jeez you are sharp, as sharp as a lump of .... (better not say that, otherwise Lord Lazz will remonstrate with me again)

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 29th September 2024, 2:40 PM

And there we have it. A complete tosser happy that millions of pensioners are scared of the winter.
I'm alright Jack f**k you.
Labour and its supporters in a nutshell + the caring left

I like the cut of your jib, Stephen 😁

"Lee Anderson received hospitality tickets valued at £630 for a Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool match and tickets worth £1,950 for the England vs All Blacks rugby match, both provided by Make Consulting Ltd."

"Kemi Badenoch - four tickets with hospitality for the Jingle Bell Ball worth £800, donated by Global Media"

These freeloading hypocrites should resign?

Funnily enough the Daily Mail neglected to mention these

Quote: lofthouse @ 29th September 2024, 2:06 PM

Hypocrisy

The same complaint could be levelled at any person earning above a living wage who seeks a pay rise. Train drivers, junior doctors...

Sunak's Tory farewell speech:

"We reduced absolute poverty. We reduced child poverty. We reduced pensioner poverty".

Children in poverty in 2010: 3.6m
Children in poverty in 2024: 4.3m

Pensioners in poverty in 2010: 1.6m
Pensioners in poverty in 2024: 2.1m

Lying, incompetent little slimeball

"A former MP who lost his seat at the general election has said he cannot get a job because he is a Conservative.
Jonathan Gullis, who was also a deputy Tory chairman, was booted out by voters in Stoke-on-Trent North after just one term in parliament."

Nope

It's because you are an absolute bellend

Apparently he wanted to be a teacher

Maybe spouting ignorant crap like this went against him...

Jonathan Gullis says striking teachers are "Commies and Bolsheviks" deliberately "making sure that kids suffer."

Prick

Quote: Lazzard @ 29th September 2024, 12:09 PM

Rosie Duffield has had it in for Starmer for some time.
Somewhat disingenuous to wait till after getting elected before going 'Independent , but there you go.
A more principled person would have done so earlier

Principled? Come on. You're talking about politicians.

Quote: lofthouse @ 29th September 2024, 9:46 PM

Pensioners in poverty in 2010: 1.6m
Pensioners in poverty in 2024: 2.1m

So how many pensioners in poverty 2025?

Quote: Chappers @ 30th September 2024, 1:40 PM

Principled? Come on. You're talking about politicians.

So how many pensioners in poverty 2025?

That's👍👍- one for each line

Jenrick on having received a £75,000 donation from a company that has never made a profit, has no employees, is more than £300,000 in debt, and just got a loan from an inscrutable source based in an off-shore tax haven:

"This is very normal."

Yes mate, for greedy , grifting shady slime like you - very

Absolutely disastrous for Labour , only a mere 10% ahead of the tories....

(Labour landslide)

Westminster Voting Intention:

LAB: 32% (-1)
CON: 22% (+1)
RFM: 18% (=)
LDM: 13% (=)
GRN: 7% (=)
SNP: 2% (=)

Via @techneUK, 25-26 Sep.
Changes w/ 18-19 Sep

Seems people aren't exactly itching to go back to a party of corrupt, incompetent liars who trashed the country and it's economy

In other news Liz Truss refuses to endorse any of the Tory leadership candidates

They must be absolutely devastated

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st October 2024, 6:06 PM

Absolutely disastrous for Labour , only a mere 10% ahead of the tories....

(Labour landslide)

Westminster Voting Intention:

LAB: 32% (-1)
CON: 22% (+1)
RFM: 18% (=)
LDM: 13% (=)
GRN: 7% (=)
SNP: 2% (=)

Via @techneUK, 25-26 Sep.
Changes w/ 18-19 Sep

Seems people aren't exactly itching to go back to a party of corrupt, incompetent liars who trashed the country and it's economy

In other news Liz Truss refuses to endorse any of the Tory leadership candidates

They must be absolutely devastated

You are a smarmy bastard.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2024/oct/01/police-investigating-suspected-gunshot-fired-at-taxi-containing-ian-hislop

Can't wait to see the next episode of Have I Got News For You.

He should come on wesring a flak-jacket.