British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,853

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 27th September 2024, 10:02 PM

Another £16,000 worth of clothes? Has the man never heard of Peacocks?

What? You expect him to wear their feathers?

When you are in love, presents are part of the deal.

Well, that should put the pinkos on this forum in a spin and confuse their tiny brain cells, with Trump calling Starmer very nice and popular

I can see likes of ***thouse muttering as he goes round and round his cell, muttering "how am I going to explain and explode about it this"

:D

I see the likes of Shitpype still can't get over the fact they got annihilated in the election

Get over it ya bitter old loser

Quote: lofthouse @ 28th September 2024, 10:48 AM

I see the likes of Shitpype still can't get over the fact they got annihilated in the election

Get over it ya bitter old loser

You still don't get it do you, so I'll have to repeat myself - I couldn't give a monkey's who is in power, because they are ALL wankers, so don't include me in some sweeping "they" and it's just that someone has to temper your apoplectic outbursts, which by the way, no one reads or takes notice of, so YOU are the one that needs to get over it ya sad bitter old loser. Oh, and tosser

😆😆😆

In other news Boris "let the bodies pile high" Johnson actually admits in his new book that he held talk with the military over invading Holland over vaccines

It was later concluded that the idea was "nuts".

Thank the Lord these stupid Tory idiots got shown the door

Rosie Duffield has resigned from the Labour party and sent two teir a stinging letter saying his greed, nepotism and sleaze is off the scale.
And plenty more names.

The cracks are showing ALREADY 😂

They are all tarred with the same brush - in it for themselves, but then ***thouse and his crew of numbskull hangers-on will find some excuse for their messiah and the party that is not only over, but falling apart

Cue - Tories were worse posts.

I can't wait for the next five years of carping, sneering, name calling and point scoring (which we've just had five years of). Then we'll have a new government and we can have another five years of carping, sneering, name calling and point scoring. Then we'll have a new government.. basically it'll carry on like this for decades, with the carping and the point scoring, until we're all dead. Excellent.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 29th September 2024, 9:12 AM

I think we'll have to wait awhile for ***house to have his tongue put back in his mouth as he squirms in an apoplectic fit on the floor, unable to get words out because his little brain has gone into melt-down

Quote: chipolata @ 29th September 2024, 9:30 AM

Excellent.

Yup, sure is

Rosie Duffield has had it in for Starmer for some time.
Somewhat disingenuous to wait till after getting elected before going 'Independent , but there you go.
A more principled person would have done so earlier

And you might want to tone down the insults, Herc, as you're the first one to cry 'foul' when it's the other way round.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 29th September 2024, 9:12 AM

Quote: Lazzard @ 29th September 2024, 12:09 PM

Rosie Duffield has had it in for Starmer for some time.
Somewhat disingenuous to wait till after getting elected before going 'Independent , but there you go.
A more principled person would have done so earlier[/i]

You were right Stephen - just took a little longer than expected, with excuse after excuse

Quote: Lazzard @ 29th September 2024, 12:09 PM

And you might want to tone down the insults, Herc, as you're the first one to cry 'foul' when it's the other way round.

Oh, you're talking to me now are you, and no I don't and you see nothing wrong in ***house's abuse then...............but of course you wouldn't - foolish of me to think that
The Labour party is falling apart ALREADY, which has stuck in your craw, you don't like it, which is understandable, but don't take it out on me!!

Calm down.