British Comedy Guide

House of Games Page 33

Quote: zooo @ 24th September 2024, 1:14 PM

None of the people you accept as famous were born after the 1940s. Just saying. ;)

😆😆😆

"And going into the final round, our leader is Tommy Steele"

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 24th September 2024, 12:55 PM

Watching it certainly doesn't seem to be making you happy anyway.

That's right, be selective yet again, and skip my current post for something I did three days ago. I'm perfectly happy watching it and it was ONE NIGGLE that you have made a campaign out of - YOU are the one that doesn't seem happy, unless you are having a dig at someone.

Quote: zooo @ 24th September 2024, 1:14 PM

None of the people you accept as famous were born after the 1940s. Just saying. ;)

Happy now? Jeez, and I'm sorry I didn't make them all male, so you could have a gripe at that too.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th September 2024, 3:46 PM

That's right, be selective yet again, and skip my current post for something I did three days ago. I'm perfectly happy watching it and it was ONE NIGGLE that you have made a campaign out of - YOU are the one that doesn't seem happy, unless you are having a dig at someone.

Grumpy!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th September 2024, 4:02 PM

Happy now? Jeez, and I'm sorry I didn't make them all male, so you could have a gripe at that too.

I recognise all six!
Kylie, Rick Astley, Alexei Sayle.
2nd row: Bob Monkhouse, Hugh Grant, Nannette Newman!
What week are they all on?

Keir should go on. He could get a free dressing gown with Richard Osman's face on it.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 24th September 2024, 4:12 PM

Grumpy!

That's right sweep it under the carpet - there is no point in replying to your posts as you are so selective and ignore the real issue, which is you sticking your foot in your mouth, and I see I am wasting my time in typ.....................

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 24th September 2024, 4:12 PM

I recognise all six!
Kylie, Rick Astley, Alexei Sayle.
2nd row: Bob Monkhouse, Hugh Grant, Nannette Newman!
What week are they all on?

You ought to go into comedy, because that is f**king hilarious...............oh, please stop, my sides are aching with all this laughter

Gosh! I'm not sure what I've said that was so terrible. Calm down please!

Well I got all 4 cocktails not having heard of 3 of them.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 24th September 2024, 5:08 PM

Gosh! I'm not sure what I've said that was so terrible. Calm down please!

Maybe not, but it would help if you desisted from making sweeping statements based on what you think I said, and not what I actually said, then I would calm down, but until then................

Quote: zooo @ 24th September 2024, 4:45 PM

Keir should go on. He could get a free dressing gown with Richard Osman's face on it.

😊

Blurst???????????

Well, I know one of them this week, but at least he didn't say "famous faces"

Has he been reading this thread? 😲

He used to hang on my every word until he became mega-rich

He did say it tonight though.

Actually I know 3 of them. Michael Ball of course and Jodie is a singer in many musicals. Then of course there's the Caveman from Ghosts.

Quote: Chappers @ 2nd October 2024, 7:11 PM

He did say it tonight though.

Actually I know 3 of them. Michael Ball of course and Jodie is a singer in many musicals. Then of course there's the Caveman from Ghosts.

Yeah, and I recognised Snoochie Shy from when she appeared on Would I Lie To You. I knew that Laurence Rickard bloke as the decapitated head in Ghosts, I didn't realise he also played the Caveman character as well until you said it. Him and Michael have been fun to watch so far.