British Comedy Guide

US election 2024 Page 20

He may be all that but he did one smart thing.He loaded up the Supreme Court with his people.
And I predict that they will help him win.(see Bush V Gore)

Attacking Trump for his weird personality is fun
But it doesn't really matter who the figurehead is even Boris Johnson became a head of state
People in the US will vote for Trump because they would never vote Democrat.
And the same the other way round
Small swing states will make all the difference

But when practically every US comedy chat show is biased towards the Democrats
The American Comedy Guide* has even worse rows than on here

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 22nd September 2024, 1:02 AM

Attacking Trump for his weird personality is fun
But it doesn't really matter who the figurehead is even Boris Johnson became a head of state
People in the US will vote for Trump because they would never vote Democrat.
And the same the other way round
Small swing states will make all the difference

But when practically every US comedy chat show is biased towards the Democrats
The American Comedy Guide* has even worse rows than on here

Much of the US media favours the Republicans too. Perhaps most of it.
The US is incredibly polarised generally.
Who the president is DOES matter. They are not just a figurehead.
Boris Johnson has never been the head of state.

Video unearthed of Harris protesting against deporting illegal immigrants as California senator in 2018. She was then handed the job of curbing illegal immigration as VP. It rose by two thirds against Trump's time in office. If this can somehow get in front of all the promotional posing with Oprah Winfrey etc. and her fantastic smile then this may hit a note with some voters.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 24th September 2024, 9:12 AM

Video unearthed of Harris protesting against deporting illegal immigrants as California senator in 2018. She was then handed the job of curbing illegal immigration as VP. It rose by two thirds against Trump's time in office. If this can somehow get in front of all the promotional posing with Oprah Winfrey etc. and her fantastic smile then this may hit a note with some voters.

Most people seem less upset about Harris smiling than you and Trump are. Smiling is nice and normal. Trump and Vance are neither of those things.

About two months from the election trump has pleaded with a Nebraska Republican state lawmaker to change the voting rules to gerrymander his way to winning the state

The Nebraska Republican state lawmaker told the cheating c*nt to go and f**k himself

Quote: lofthouse @ 24th September 2024, 11:03 AM

About two months from the election trump has pleaded with a Nebraska Republican state lawmaker to change the voting rules to gerrymander his way to winning the state

The Nebraska Republican state lawmaker told the cheating c*nt to go and f**k himself

In so many words?

For a long long time Rudy Giuliani was an American hero - he fought crime and helped destroy the mafia

Then, he became one of Trumps arse lickers, now he is a f**king disgrace...

NEW: Rudy Giuliani has been permanently disbarred in Washington, D.C.

Sep 26, 2024 ยท 2:25 PM UTC

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 22nd September 2024, 5:58 AM

Boris Johnson has never been the head of state.

Maybe not when he started
but it was a state when he left

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

You don't have to be f**king insane to support trump - but it helps...

"Roseanne Barr tells a cheering audience that the elites are eating babies and are vampires who drink blood and love the taste of human flesh but Trump is going to stop it."

The the thing that I was most relieved about was that Immigrants weren't eating pets, as I always assumed Immigrants were generally just normal people who if pressed would probably find Cat's cute
When JD Vance raised the issue he was just concerned about a police report he'd seen about a missing cat from some possibly racist owners with Haitan neighbours who's cat was in the basement all along

Funny that during the four years trump was in office - he made no attempt to stop the 'elites' eating babies

I guess he was just far too busy playing golf everyday to save them

Quote: lofthouse @ 29th September 2024, 11:12 AM

Funny that during the four years trump was in office - he made no attempt to stop the 'elites' eating babies

I guess he was just far too busy playing golf everyday to save them

What is this load of bollocks? Who were the elites who ate babies?

(I'm not a Trump supporter by the way)

I think Roseanne Barr has been banging on about it being babies as well as people's pets that are being eaten.
But she is certifiable, so a pinch of salt might be required.