British Comedy Guide
Please consider donating to help British Comedy Guide produce quality comedy coverage. Thank you. Find out more

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,829

Quote: lofthouse @ 18th August 2024, 1:38 PM

I don't know why you even bother to acknowledge that tedious prat

In spite of what you say this was obviously aimed at Stephen. Calling him an attention seeker is a bit rich coming from you. I try to ignore you but you insist on stirring the shit.

It gives me a warm glow inside (all I've got now, it seems) to know that my Winter Fuel allowance will go to a good cause paying the extra money those train drivers seem so desperate for.

Thanks Barmy Starmy

You can still get winter fuel allowance if you're receiving pension credit or other means-tested support.

Steady Herc, you'll be labelled a dissident and thrown in a gulag for opposing the official policy

Quote: chipolata @ 20th August 2024, 6:37 AM

You can still get winter fuel allowance if you're receiving pension credit or other means-tested support.

We're not, so what's the point of your post, which has engendered zero help and sympathy

Otherwise, that's OK then, and let's hope the £70K a year train drivers can throw another lump of coal on their fires and have a Happy Christmas

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th August 2024, 11:07 PM

It gives me a warm glow inside (all I've got now, it seems) to know that my Winter Fuel allowance will go to a good cause paying the extra money those train drivers seem so desperate for.

Thanks Barmy Starmy

And the MPs heating allowances for their second homes.

Starmer does like saying Far-right and racists. He includes it in every speech.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th August 2024, 8:14 AM

We're not, so what's the point of your post, which has engendered zero help and sympathy

I was just pointing out that it hasn't been got rid of, merely restricted. I didn't express an opinion because means testing is sometimes more expensive than not means testing.

Quote: chipolata @ 20th August 2024, 10:25 AM

I was just pointing out that it hasn't been got rid of, merely restricted. I didn't express an opinion because means testing is sometimes more expensive than not means testing.

Oh goody, so it hasn't been scrapped, it is now just for the desperate, whereas those borderline cases of which there are millions like me and my wife, can go and whistle, which is ironic seeing as where the money is going toward.

"None of the information posted or repeated on this account is known by its author to be false, nor intended to stir racial or any hatred of, nor cause psychological or physical harm to, any person or group of people (howsoever identified)."

Ha! Ha!
A ton of the right-wing shitposters are putting this up on their feed.
They think they're being really clever.
Who's going to tell them it has absolutely zero legal validity whatsoever and offers no protection?
Dopey sods.

Ha! F**king chicken shit gutless losers

Starmer got em' shittin their panties

Most racists are cowards, as well as thick

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th August 2024, 10:30 AM

Oh goody, so it hasn't been scrapped, it is now just for the desperate, whereas those borderline cases of which there are millions like me and my wife, can go and whistle, which is ironic seeing as where the money is going toward.

I just pointed out it hadn't been scrapped, no need to jump down my throat!

Quote: chipolata @ 20th August 2024, 11:53 AM

I just pointed out it hadn't been scrapped, no need to jump down my throat!

Dear oh dear, there you go yet again with your "poor hurt me" - where in my gripe at what Barmy Starmy has done for millions of elderly tax-payers who have all paid in, thank you very much, is it jumping down your throat? I am at a complete loss to see it.

You want to get some perspective or get some therapy, being that touchy, seeing things that are not there.

Or it seems to me, if you can't say anything nice about the present government on this forum, you are a pariah and troublemaker.

I'm just Joe Bloggs wanting my dues and not squandered on over paid train drivers.

**EDIT And where in my original post did I imply it was scrapped? There you go again making up things or misquoting people to suit your argument.

I can't see the Barmy Starmer nickname catching on. Whether you like him or not, he doesn't really come across as "barmy".

Not with that colour of lenses fitted no.
But he's making a rick with his far right racist stuff.
Ordinary families that want the uncontrolled invasion stopped (or at least be controlled) feel he is talking to them.