British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,823

And rioters on both sides going down.
#OneTierKeir

He isn't the judge. And if he's influenced the decisions, he's broken the law and could be arrested. I doubt he will be, but he's shown he has no scruples at all in his rampant ambition to make a name for himself. His hard line attack on free speech on the internet could see thousands of people going to jail for simply doing what most of us do at some point, saying something they don't mean literally.

Half of us on here could go to jail for the things we've said, Lofthouse would get get a triple life sentence for the stuff he's spouted. It's a very dangerous line he's taking, pure Orwellian authoritarianism. The thought police are coming for us. Magna Carta's spinning in her grave. ☹️

I was simply taking the piss out of the ludicrous #TwoTierKeir/#TwoTierPolicing hashtags that the sad racists have been trying to get trending.

Can I simply point out that Alfred is talking absolute shite as per usual?

Starmer to be arrested?

The other day he said the new Labour government could be " toppled before their first term is up."

This is truly embarrassing stuff

Quit making a total and utter prat of yourself

You need to accept Labour won the election and Starmer is Prime Minister - and stop sulking and whining like a little girl

You lost - suck it up and stop talking bollocks

This government has stamped on this horrendous problem, the courts have dealt speedily with the culprits and the decent British people have come out on mass to say we aren't putting up with these knobheads

And you sit there complaining and whinging

You must be gutted it's all over

You would probably love it if it went on for weeks and weeks

Sure, people would probably die and there would be millions of pounds worth of damage - but at least it means you can sit there on your keyboard day after day saying Starmer is the next Stalin and it's all his fault blah blah blahh

And to all the fools who prattled on about "Labours war on motorists"...

"The number of people injured and killed on Welsh roads has dropped significantly since the speed limit on most 30mph roads was reduced to 20mph, according to new figures.
The number of casualties from collisions on 20 and 30mph roads in Wales from January to March this year fell by more than a quarter compared with the same period last year."

There goes that ridiculous Orwellian Labour Party again - saving lives !

Quote: lofthouse @ 9th August 2024, 10:30 PM

Can I simply point out that Alfred is talking absolute shite as per usual?

Starmer to be arrested?

The other day he said the new Labour government could be " toppled before their first term is up."

This is truly embarrassing stuff

Quit making a total and utter prat of yourself

You need to accept Labour won the election and Starmer is Prime Minister - and stop sulking and whining like a little girl

You lost - suck it up and stop talking bollocks

This government has stamped on this horrendous problem, the courts have dealt speedily with the culprits and the decent British people have come out on mass to say we aren't putting up with these knobheads

And you sit there complaining and whinging

You must be gutted it's all over

You would probably love it if it went on for weeks and weeks

Sure, people would probably die and there would be millions of pounds worth of damage - but at least it means you can sit there on your keyboard day after day saying Starmer is the next Stalin and it's all his fault blah blah blahh

And to all the fools who prattled on about "Labours war on motorists"...

"The number of people injured and killed on Welsh roads has dropped significantly since the speed limit on most 30mph roads was reduced to 20mph, according to new figures.
The number of casualties from collisions on 20 and 30mph roads in Wales from January to March this year fell by more than a quarter compared with the same period last year."

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Good grief, the cheese has actually fallen off the cracker.

I agree

Starmer to be arrested and his government is about to be toppled

The cheese - and the pickle has clearly fallen well and truly off his cracker

Quote: Lazzard @ 9th August 2024, 9:47 PM

I was simply taking the piss out of the ludicrous #TwoTierKeir/#TwoTierPolicing hashtags that the sad racists have been trying to get trending.

I love how any criticism of Starmer or of the Labour Party now has to be either "racist" or "far right". Or both.

Only the racist or far-right stuff.
I personally was not too happy with the keeping of the two child benefit cap.
And I am neither far-right or racist.

Is anybody just right-leaning anymore?

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 10th August 2024, 3:35 PM

Is anybody just right-leaning anymore?

Yes.
All the right-leaning ones are right-leaning.
The Far-right are the far-right ones.

And the difference is?

I see you have been watching Kamala's speeches.

If you don't know the difference between right-leaning and far-right then I think that we may have found the root of your problem.
Clue: the right-leaning ones weren't throwing stones at mosques and trying to burn asylum seekers alive. The far-right are the ones going to prison.

"Thousands of anti-racism protesters have gathered outside the headquarters of Reform UK criticising Nigel Farage's "dangerous rhetoric."

When a mainstream British political party has THOUSANDS of British people outside your door saying you are RACIST - in 2024 - you need to pack it in and f**k the hell off

Quote: lofthouse @ 10th August 2024, 10:06 AM

I agree

Starmer to be arrested and his government is about to be toppled

The cheese - and the pickle has clearly fallen well and truly off his cracker

Except he didn't say either. And as he puts pickle on the cracker first to glue the cheese to, that will never happen.