British Comedy Guide

A Difficult Woman

Hi, I'm creating and releasing four monologues about Gert; A Difficult Woman to introduce the character and the concept. I'm hoping to get enough likes/followers/interest to prove that it's worth creating a web series around her and get other people involved. Here's her first monologue. It would be amazing if you could watch and maybe follow, like or subscribe to my YouTube channel and/or TikTok channel. Much love 🥰 https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGevdTKoR/

I don't do any other social media sites so I can't contribute there, but I liked the clip I saw, you're obviously a trained actor as anyone who's tried a solo piece to camera will tell you it's far harder than it looks. Not an expert on it but I'd say the sound could do with more clarity, as some of the words were dying on me a bit, if that makes sense. Getting these things filmed and out there is the main thing though, so well done.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 7th August 2024, 2:02 AM

I don't do any other social media sites so I can't contribute there, but I liked the clip I saw, you're obviously a trained actor as anyone who's tried a solo piece to camera will tell you it's far harder than it looks. Not an expert on it but I'd say the sound could do with more clarity, as some of the words were dying on me a bit, if that makes sense. Getting these things filmed and out there is the main thing though, so well done.

Thank you. I'm interested in what you say about the sound because I was actually wearing a wireless mic. I'll have a look at the settings 👍