British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,807

A man is restrained, lying defenceless on his front in an airport and a policeman boots him full in the face and then stamps on his head

The man now has a cyst on his brain

Lee Anderson, the chief whip of the reform party responds by saying the suspended officer "should get a medal" - presumably as the victim is Asian

I think someone once stamped on Lee Andersons head - it's the only explanation as to why he seems to be missing a few thousand brain cells and is now incredibly f**king stupid

It was a pretty horrible video. I hate when videos auto-play when you're scrolling twitter.

There's only half a story being shown from a bystander's camera.
There was obviously a violent interaction earlier as a police woman's nose was smashed.
I agree that the officer's actions seemed too severe but until body-worn video is shown of the full incident I shall reserve judgment.

I think the guy on the floor wasn't moving or resisting arrest? I know he, or one of them, had broken a fellow female cop's nose, but I think ideally police should be unemotional and above stamping on someone's head for revenge. A swift kick in the bollocks maybe, but head injuries can kill.

Well, so do terrorists. :)
Had this happened to the Manchester bomber the officer would have been a hero.
I'm not saying that at all but as I say - we don't know the story.

If you have to stamp on someone's head to stop them committing an atrocity then feel free! But if someone's handcuffed on the floor and not moving, it's just gross.

Richard Tice said he found the video 'reassuring'..
I find the fact that Tice has thus confirmed his status as a nasty piece of work equally 'reassuring'.

The guy on the ground may be the biggest arsehole on the planet and have been be behaving like an animal - I don't know

But it's 100% irrelevant

He was completely subdued and under control and offering zero resistance

The copper was clearly and ,maybe understandably angry but there was NO justification for what he did - none

He should be sacked and personally I would charge him with grievous bodily harm

And would you charge the people who viciously attacked the police?

More is coming to light. The police wanted to pat down their mother (a common thing in airport security)
They refused to allow it and when the policewoman approached their mother she was violently assaulted and punched multiple times in the face.
There are pictures of her face, 2 swollen black eyes, stitches and cuts to her nose. Of course the police intervened and a violent fist fight ensued.
They were lucky they weren't shot.

Amanda Abbington blaaaaaaa blaaa blaaaaa blaaaaaaaandjendjdjdncndjebd jsvsorusbxjaiegg G kziskdaocjsbcjdi en xkspskdk😎😆🥊🙄😆😎🙄🌹🥊🙄😂✌️⚽️⚽️😆😋😄😘😆😘💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

🐥

I've seen pictures on Twitter of a woman with an injured nose who is supposed to be the policewoman allegedly punched in the face at Manchester Airport but those pics have now been discredited and proven to be pics of a policewoman punched in the face by a teenager in Leicestershire in 2020.
That's not to say the policewoman at the airport wasn't punched in the face and didn't suffer a broken nose but, if that really happened, why have the men allegedly responsible been released without charge?
I'm puzzled.

It wouldn't surprise me if some reform racists are deliberately spreading misinformation to justify a completely restrained ASIAN MAN having his head stamped on

Took me 30 seconds to find a tweet from one of these morons

Apparently the victim is a "fukin dirty Rochdale groomer .."

Picture of the female copper they apparently beat the shit out of , is a four year old picture....

The young men who were kicked and beaten so brutally by the armed police are, according to neighbours, very decent people from a very decent family. That means they're not the sort of men who typically go around punching women in the face.
Having seen more video, it now appears the two brothers were fighting with a policeman each when the woman police officer tried to join in and, in the twinkling of an eye, took a punch in the face from the brother who, moments later was lying on the floor apparently unconscious and under attack from the kicking cop.

EDIT.

They must have been up to something

You don't get taken down to the ground and handcuffed for no reason

And that copper was clearly in a fury for a reason

But whatever it was, that violence cannot be justified when the guy was completely restrained and offering no resistance

Rachel Reeves - new Chancellor has discovered a £20 billion black hole in the public purse. What on earth can she do?

Well in spite of pre-election promises and the fact that this is a Labour government do you think she might possibly increase taxes?