British Comedy Guide

US election 2024 Page 7

Quote: zooo @ 26th July 2024, 7:53 AM

Yes, women are quite stupid and easily led.

Hmm I wouldn't agree with you on that, just that they have largely via social and general media been manipulated into thinking there's a male conspiracy to keep them down and they should all rise together in one feministic revolution. It's a very jarring and divisive tactic to turn the campaign into man v woman, if it does turn into that.

In plain words their huge voting power potential as a single group is being heavily manipulated by the left, for a Democrat win, using Trump as the enemy of women. So soon as Biden's gone the whole thing has become feminism v male chauvinism, just a big bold a clash of the opposites non issue charade, instead of talking about more pertinent policies that matter to everyday folk.

Just insert a massive eye roll from me here and move on.

There used to be emojis on here a million years ago. I don't know how to add them now. :( (That's the only one I can do)

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 26th July 2024, 8:25 AM

In plain words their huge voting power potential as a single group is being heavily manipulated by the left, for a Democrat win, using Trump as the enemy of women.

Trump stacked the Supreme Court with right wingers knowing full well they would get rid of Roe v Wade. He regularly brags about it at rallies, and in so doing has meant that a lot of women in America no longer get the right to chose an abortion (even if they're fourteen and have been raped by their dad). There's also the other stuff about grabbing women by the p****y and calling female opponents pretty nasty little nicknames, usually references their looks. So in no way is Trump a friend to women.

He doesn't appeal to young people either because he's a very old man in cognitive decline that rambles on and on and on, forgetting things and not making any sense whatsoever.

Also, why are some Brits so keen to get him back? He's promised to imposed tariffs on all foreign goods imported into America, which is hardly going to help British firms trying to export into the States.

Quote: chipolata @ 26th July 2024, 9:01 AM

Also, why are some Brits so keen to get him back? He's promised to imposed tariffs on all foreign goods imported into America, which is hardly going to help British firms trying to export into the States.

Since Brexit, just pissing off people they don't like - the "woke", "virtue-signallers"."lefties", do-gooders" etc - is enough for them.

Liz Truss wants him to win

Nuff said

🤪🤪🤪

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 26th July 2024, 8:00 AM

Not really, I think they're both at it, she's going for the same full on saviour of America shtick at the opposite political spectrum to Trump, I think it's clear she aims to be as big a star as he is in front of the camera, but play the good guy to bring him down. It's a sort of star v star battle of the egos you never got with a non showbizzy Biden.

Nothing particularly showbiz about her at all. She's certainly not the massive ego maniac Trump is anyway. Thank God.

Quote: lofthouse @ 26th July 2024, 11:31 AM

Liz Truss wants him to win

Nuff said

🤪🤪🤪

Why do you keep bringing up Liz Truss? You're giving her more publicity. Or do you secretly fancy her?

Wow

I knew trumps judgement was bad, but this JD Vance is a massive, colossal f**king idiot

He makes Dan Quayle look like Stephen Hawking

That said, in an email he did once say Trump is....

"a morally reprehensible human being."

BREAKING: Donald Trump's nephew, Fred Trump, just announced his endorsement of Vice President Kamala Harris.

Even his own family think he's a dangerous f**king idiot

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 26th July 2024, 12:49 PM

Nothing particularly showbiz about her at all. She's certainly not the massive ego maniac Trump is anyway. Thank God.

No, she doesn't come close to that, I'm not sure who would, but the contrast with Biden is quite sharp, as she is someone who clearly loves the spotlight and is performing to the crowd, as though she's been waiting and even practising for this moment.

They've chosen a camera loving performer like Trump, which is not what his team wanted, and could swing it her way, as policies and manifestos seem to take second place to the showbiz element in their elections.

I think she's just naturally charismatic and likeable. Not a thing we're used to seeing in politicians.

Fat Donny fartpants, quote of the day

"I didn't know she was Black until a number of years ago when she happened to turn Black and now she wants to be known as Black." - Donald Trump,...

Said to a convention of black journalists 🤣

He was supposed to talk for an hour, but his people dragged him off stage after half an hour to stop him making an even bigger c*nt of himself

And no, she didn't change colour....

Unlike Trump , who changes to various shades of orange on a seemingly daily basis

Senile, racist, dribbling old simpleton

Quote: lofthouse @ 31st July 2024, 9:03 PM

Fat Donny fartpants

This is the level of debate we're at now is it?

Quote: zooo @ 31st July 2024, 9:21 AM

I think she's just naturally charismatic and likeable. Not a thing we're used to seeing in politicians.

Agreed. I don't see anything camera-loving or showbiz about her at all.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 1st August 2024, 8:44 AM

This is the level of debate we're at now is it?

Trump's weight is irrelevant. There are far more serious things to attack him over. Who cares if he's fat?
But Trump hardly elevates the level of debate himself with disgusting racist stuff like this.

When someone is as offensive and vile as he is on a continual basis- the gloves are off

He spends his every waking hour attacking his opponents appearance in the most obnoxious ways

Have you read the way he continually defamed the woman he sexually assaulted in a department store?

Just before Biden pulled out he called him "A broken-down pile of crap"

F**k him

He's trash 💩