British Comedy Guide

US election 2024 Page 5

Would be quite nice to see a US presidential candidate who seems to be genuinely nice, intelligent and articulate rather than an embittered, hate-filled rambling old man.

Quote: lofthouse @ 23rd July 2024, 11:31 PM

And the election?

Thoughts on that , at all?

Anything?

P.s. if you and your merry little gang think you can insult me enough that I bite and hit back in an over the top , ultra sweary manner, so I end up getting banned - like you've done with others in the past - it won't work, I'm too smart

I'm going nowhere, so you best get used 😘🖕

OK 👌

Cool

OK so why do you so often try to antagonise people with your extremist views? You have to admit that you try to stir things up.

Quote: Chappers @ 24th July 2024, 1:31 PM

OK so why do you so often try to antagonise people with your extremist views? You have to admit that you try to stir things up.

Those are not extremist views.

Quote: Chappers @ 24th July 2024, 1:31 PM

Ignore him and his posts then! It's not rocket science.

Chappers , like some others I could mention, are either tories or tory leaning ( he even hilariously predicted the tories would win ,about two weeks before polling day WRONG!)

I'm on the other side of the fence clearly and have spent the last two years continually bringing up the Tories gaffs, f**k ups, disgraceful behaviour, broken promises, lies and hypocrisy and chaos as they hit the daily news

And they don't like it!

Pointing out stuff like this when it comes up in the news isn't extremist- its pointing out stuff that they don't want to hear, because they know that it's their 'side' that's screwed up again

Instead of ignoring it or trying to defend that atrocious government - they attack me instead

It's all they have

And the more they attack me the more I dug my heals in

I sympathise with them in a way, it can't be much fun being reminded you are on the side of a bunch of clueless , despicable idiots

These are discussion boards. They are there to enable discussion. And everyone should feel free to partake without being abused, intimidated and bulled.

And peoples posts shouldn't be pedantically and patronisingly picked apart in minute detail , like some wannabe head master marking his pupils homework ...

Quote: lofthouse @ 24th July 2024, 5:44 PM

And peoples posts shouldn't be pedantically and patronisingly picked apart in minute detail , like some wannabe head master marking his pupils homework ...

Pots and kettles again.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 24th July 2024, 5:15 PM

These are discussion boards. They are there to enable discussion. And everyone should feel free to partake without being abused, intimidated and bulled.

Discussion and debate is fine. What's not is the endless drip drip drip of snide and unpleasant comments that follow some people's posts. Comments you could also categorise as abuse, intimidation or bullying.

Anyway, back to the thread topic...

Hope Kamala wins.

Trumps nephew has a book coming out

One story tells how when trumps car was vandalised in the 70's - he immediately went into a rant about "Nwords" , "look what the N-words did"

Even though he had absolutely no clue who had touched his car - and never did find out

That's where his poisonous mind went anyway

It was "the N-words"

Is his nephew another Mary Trump (ie sane) or one of the Trump clan?

Seems sane! He's called Fred

"Fred Trump also describes a phone call he had with Donald about funding to support medical care for his son, William, who is disabled. "I don't know," Trump allegedly told his nephew. "He doesn't recognize you. Maybe you should just let him die and move down to Florida."

So that's black people and the disabled

Nazi pig

Ahh so that's why trump chose JD Vance as his VP - because he talks absolute horse shit too

Check this pearl of hill billy wisdom:

"it is the weirdest thing to me. Democrats say that it is racist to believe-- well, they say it's racist to do anything. I had a Diet Mountain Dew yesterday, and one today. I'm sure they're going to call that racist."

He!

That a joke?

Don't give up your day job bonehead

P.s. no, but they would probably say your boss calling car vandals he hasn't actually ever seen n***ers , is racist

Kamala speaks in riddles and nonsense.

It is time for us to do what we have been doing. And that time is every day.

We will work together, and continue to work together, to address these issues...and to work together as we continue to work, operating from the new norms, rules, and agreements, that we will convene to work together...we will work on this together.

It's going to be a treat.