British Comedy Guide

British Comedy Quiz Page 80

VG, and thank you Niki...................😊

A new animal-themed quiz! [315] Very good. Enjoyed doing it.
Only 5 out of 10 for me though (8 out of 15 overall).

Only questions 1, 2 & 6 were within my realm of knowledge.

Correctly but randomly guessed some of the others merely to enable me to submit my answers but, from those, like Mick Jagger of old, I can get no satisfaction.

Quiz 315
5/10 and 2/5

BUT, Question 1 is one of mine already in with Mark, so something has gone wrong as mine is clearly shown in the British Comedy Quiz Search Tool, whereas Kate's isn't - this should have been checked! And hers should have been submitted

Good quiz this week, only managed 6/10 and 3/5 though. Lots I didn't know at all but thanks Kate for all the Blackadder references 😁

Is anyone else, like me, merrily diving into the quizzes and getting as far as Q10 before seeing the promo message about being a site supporter, having believed they were already logged in, and have to go back and log in and revisit the quiz? Happened to me again this week and a few times in recent weeks.

Hope you spotted the two Blackadder quotes hiding in the answers Niki 😂

Quote: Kate Emmett @ 17th July 2024, 12:33 PM

Hope you spotted the two Blackadder quotes hiding in the answers Niki 😂

I did! Loved them 😊

A challenging one for a few of us this week, then! Just a 3/10 for me, correct: 2, 6, 10.
(I noticed one of the hidden Blackadder quotes in the answers, from Blackadder Goes Forth!)

Good quiz, and my usual crap score, as I only really knew the first one.

Quote: a plate @ 17th July 2024, 8:29 PM

(I noticed one of the hidden Blackadder quotes in the answers, from Blackadder Goes Forth!)

No comment.

Some lucky guesses for my 6/10 but they all count, when I get them right. Mooo, baa, oink.

Quiz 316 from Niki, a decent 6/10 for me.

A couple of guesses (never watched Benidorm fr'instance).

Question 1 was a big surprise - I like Red Dwarf, watched it since the first series back in the '80s, have seen some episodes multiple times... And yet, I don't remember it being mentioned that Rimmer isn't from Earth!? (Got it right with a random guess though)

Correct: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 9

Quote: a plate @ 24th July 2024, 1:49 AM

Quiz 316 from Niki, a decent 6/10 for me.

A couple of guesses (never watched Benidorm fr'instance).

Question 1 was a big surprise - I like Red Dwarf, watched it since the first series back in the '80s, have seen some episodes multiple times... And yet, I don't remember it being mentioned that Rimmer isn't from Earth!? (Got it right with a random guess though)

Correct: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 9

Where is the quiz today?
Not seeing it.

5 and 2, but at least there weren't as many guesses as usual and I'm proud to've got number six wrong, for obvious reasons.

5/10. Numbers 2, 5, 7, 9 & 10.

Nice mix in Quiz 316 from Niki, but had a number of guesses as some of the shows I had never watched.

However, 6/10 & 2/5