British Comedy Guide

Things that piss you off Page 1,852

Quote: Chappers @ 22nd July 2024, 5:49 PM

Why do they put cooking instructions on the bottom of the packets of chilled food?

So you know how to cook it.

Quote: Chappers @ 22nd July 2024, 5:49 PM

Why do they put cooking instructions on the bottom of the packets of chilled food?

Was it Godfrey's sister, Dolly's pineapple upside down cake?

Quote: chipolata @ 23rd July 2024, 11:50 AM

So you know how to cook it.

Yes but you have to turn it upside down and then all the sauce comes out.

When workmen turn up on your road first thing In the morning

And thinks it's perfectly acceptable to blast shitty music out at 3 billion decibels

We get it, you are sad twats with the musical tastes of a 12 year old school girl - you don't need to broadcast this to the whole f**king street

Selfish CUUUUUUUUUUUUUNTS

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd July 2024, 4:36 PM

Yes but you have to turn it upside down and then all the sauce comes out.

Then hold it over the pan - simples 😁

When you want to buy a simple item online to collect in-store and they require you to open an account via email and have a form to fill out with a strong password etc etc. And, if you don't comply, you aren't getting.

When did the River Seine (pronounced "sane") become the River Seine (pronounced "sen")?

We have similar in East Anglia with the River Stour - is it as in "store" or rhymes with "sour" and the River Nene pronounced 'neen' or 'nen', but apparently that depends how far up the river you live.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 28th July 2024, 8:25 AM

When did the River Seine (pronounced "sane") become the River Seine (pronounced "sen")?

I think there has been a general move to pronounce foreign place names with local pronunciation.
Though it is applied in a very haphazard pattern - no-one is calling them the Paree Olympics.

Pop stars who call their critics 'haters'. Maybe they just recognise total and utter f**king shit when they hear it.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 31st July 2024, 1:07 PM

Pop stars who call their critics 'haters'. Maybe they just recognise total and utter f**king shit when they hear it.

I'm afraid that's the youth of today. You either love them or hate them. Nothing in between. Too many get upset and traumatisedfor being ignored.

It's like when Madonna said her critics were haters, trolls, misogynistic and ageist. No, I just don't think 'Holidayyy! Celebraaaayyyte!!!' is the new Bob Dylan.

Quote: Michael Monkhouse @ 31st July 2024, 3:33 PM

It's like when Madonna said her critics were haters, trolls, misogynistic and ageist. No, I just don't think 'Holidayyy! Celebraaaayyyte!!!' is the new Bob Dylan.

New? That song came out over 40 years ago! And how long ago is Bob Dylan now? You need to update your references, Monkhouse.

Getting woken up by a noisy milkman delivering on your road... at THREE OCLOCK IN THE FRIGGING MORNING

Bitch 😡

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st August 2024, 9:13 PM

Getting woken up by a noisy milkman delivering on your road... at THREE OCLOCK IN THE FRIGGING MORNING

Bitch 😡

You have a milkman at 3 in the morning? That seems a bit unlikely. I can't remember the last time I saw a milkman unless it was Ernie.