British Comedy Guide

US election 2024 Page 3

Quote: lofthouse @ 22nd July 2024, 10:24 PM

Able to bore a whole building of people in a single bound

😂 Oh, the irony - the penny will drop one day with you - the same claptrap, day in day out

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 22nd July 2024, 1:48 PM

Also, Vance is already annoying Trump apparently as he's taking too much attention away from him. Typical!

Michelle O really would be a dream candidate. But she's shown no interest in running.

She's rich already with a comfortable life, a good public profile and has had eight years in the White House. She'd need a very big ego to want to put that aside and risk what Hilary went through. Bow out on the up, as the saying goes.

I wonder if William Hill have got odds on how many wokey word salads Kamala Harris is going to come up with in the campaign.

I'll go with 15, one a week. Conservative, but she's going to be managed. Unlike Trump who does whatever he wants.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 23rd July 2024, 8:20 AM

I wonder if William Hill have got odds on how many wokey word salads Kamala Harris is going to come up with in the campaign.

I'll go with 15, one a week. Conservative, but she's going to be managed. Unlike Trump who does whatever he wants.

Nothing on that I'm afraid but, for next president, they go:

8/15 Trump
7/4 Kamala Harris
12/1 Michelle Obama (Paddy Power 40/1)
66/1 Hillary Clinton
50/1 Robert Kennedy Jnr

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 23rd July 2024, 8:20 AM

She's rich already with a comfortable life, a good public profile and has had eight years in the White House. She'd need a very big ego to want to put that aside and risk what Hilary went through. Bow out on the up, as the saying goes.

Or rather, whatever Project 2025 wants...

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 23rd July 2024, 8:06 AM

There's a big difference between saying that everyone would like to see Obama back (which is clearly nonsense) and that he was "great", as the poster to whom I was responding did, and your backing him up by saying well, he was better than Bush & Trump anyway. Pointing that out is not being pedantic, it's just a matter of fact.

I realise that you'd rather all your posts went unchallenged but that's not the way that discussion boards work. The clue's in the name.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNN

🥱🥱🥱🥱

I bet people ignore the f**k out of you at parties

Quote: lofthouse @ 23rd July 2024, 10:10 AM

YAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNN

🥱🥱🥱🥱

Another bit of mega irony - you just don't know when to quit, do you. There's no substance to any of your arguments. It's simply knee jerk reaction crap, and you're boring the pants off everyone on here, so give it a rest will yer?!

Starting to see why DaButt f**ked off.
The endless bickering and ganging up on other posters is pretty draining.
Grow up , you f**kwits.

Oh look, it's Herc, 'not reading' my posts again...

You seem to spend all day 'ignoring all my posts'

Oh the irony

Quote: Lazzard @ 23rd July 2024, 10:54 AM

Starting to see why DaButt f**ked off.
The endless bickering and ganging up on other posters is pretty draining.
Grow up , you f**kwits.

That's not the reason, more to do with the very crude uncalled for verbal lashing Tarby gave Stephen Goodlad, besides it's fun baiting ***thouse! 😁🤪

Or it may have been SG's rather low-blow referencing of Tarby's struggles with alcohol.
We'll never know.

But there was no need for the language Tarby came out with, especially (!) the disgusting aspersion on Stephen's wife, and for which he got a ban.

Agreed.
Both people behaved appallingly.
Only one got banned.

Quote: lofthouse @ 23rd July 2024, 10:10 AM

You'll always find me in the kitchen at parties.

Republicans are considering mounting a legal challenge to KH replacing Biden.
I think they're rattled.

Why?

I thought they said the criminal justice system in America is corrupt and ran by Crooked Joe Biden and his Marxist thugs?

They won't help!