British Comedy Guide

US election 2024 Page 2

It's quite ironic that the Republican criticism of Biden being too old and in cognitive decline can be used against Trump, who is also too old and in cognitive decline.

Also, not sure JD Vance was such a good choice of VP anymore, since he doesn't really bring any new voters in that weren't already going to vote for Trump anyway. He's too much a Trump mini-me.

Quote: zooo @ 21st July 2024, 7:46 PM

I changed my mind, Kamala and Michelle Obama would be AMAZING.

Bloody hell, zooo, have you met America. Two black women on the same ticket would cause Fox News viewers to have an embolism.

Quote: chipolata @ 22nd July 2024, 11:48 AM

Bloody hell, zooo, have you met America. Two black women on the same ticket would cause Fox News viewers to have an embolism.

And my plan comes together...

Quote: chipolata @ 22nd July 2024, 11:48 AM

It's quite ironic that the Republican criticism of Biden being too old and in cognitive decline can be used against Trump, who is also too old and in cognitive decline.

Also, not sure JD Vance was such a good choice of VP anymore, since he doesn't really bring any new voters in that weren't already going to vote for Trump anyway. He's too much a Trump mini-me.

Also, Vance is already annoying Trump apparently as he's taking too much attention away from him. Typical!

Michelle O really would be a dream candidate. But she's shown no interest in running.

No interest in being POTUS

Maybe VP though...

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 22nd July 2024, 1:48 PM

Also, Vance is already annoying Trump apparently as he's taking too much attention away from him. Typical!

Michelle O really would be a dream candidate. But she's shown no interest in running.

I'd would genuinely like to see Barak back - Ooh, that rhymes, so it must be 😊

So would everyone!
He was great.
Would be risky to remove the two term limit now though ...
Perhaps Carter should run again? He's only served one term and so is eligible.
Downside - He's 99

I guarantee Trump will chicken out of doing TV debates with Kamala

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 22nd July 2024, 4:15 PM

So would everyone!
He was great.
Would be risky to remove the two term limit now though ...
Perhaps Carter should run again? He's only served one term and so is eligible.
Downside - He's 99

Well, if Joe can do it, I don't see why Mr Peanut shouldn't - would hardly notice the age as can't be any more doddery than Biden

Quote: lofthouse @ 21st July 2024, 9:34 PM

Starmer said,

"The President? Oh wow , the man is a gibbering imbecile, I'm surprised if he can even tie his shoe laces! What a clapped out , demented ole bastard "

Really? He should be reprimanded for that.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 22nd July 2024, 4:15 PM

So would everyone!
He was great.

Really?

In comparison to the Bush idiots and Trump - hell yeah he was

Quote: lofthouse @ 22nd July 2024, 9:14 PM

In comparison to the Bush idiots and Trump - hell yeah he was

That's not what was said though.

Up there, up in the sky

It's...its...

Captain Pedantic

Able to bore a whole building of people in a single bound

Closely followed by Captain Wanker.

Quote: lofthouse @ 22nd July 2024, 10:24 PM

Up there, up in the sky

It's...its...

Captain Pedantic

Able to bore a whole building of people in a single bound

There's a big difference between saying that everyone would like to see Obama back (which is clearly nonsense) and that he was "great", as the poster to whom I was responding did, and your backing him up by saying well, he was better than Bush & Trump anyway. Pointing that out is not being pedantic, it's just a matter of fact.

I realise that you'd rather all your posts went unchallenged but that's not the way that discussion boards work. The clue's in the name.