British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,806

What, with that and Trump soon to be president, it's scandalous.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 23rd July 2024, 7:13 AM

What, with that and Trump soon to be president, it's scandalous.

That's looking rather doubtful again now, isn't it?

It depends on which MSM you decide to be indoctrinated by.

She'll give them an initial lift in the polls but how long will it be before people are fed up with her wokey word salads? They played a couple yesterday and they were excruciating. She is going to turn alot of moderates and swing voters off with her camera loving gushiness, if she doesn't tone that down.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 23rd July 2024, 7:22 AM

That's looking rather doubtful again now, isn't it?

No.

Quote: lofthouse @ 22nd July 2024, 10:34 PM

Tories spent approx SEVEN HUNDRED MILLION pounds to send FOUR people to Rwanda

Why?

In a desperate attempt to win back a few votes from reform uk

Disgraceful , criminal waste of tax payers money

But they wasted more giving it to the French to stop the boats coming and they did nothing. The fact thousands of them moved to Ireland to avoid Rwanda meant it worked. Now we are back to square one.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 23rd July 2024, 7:36 AM

It depends on which MSM you decide to be indoctrinated by.

Spoken like a true Corbynite!

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 23rd July 2024, 7:59 AM

She'll give them an initial lift in the polls but how long will it be before people are fed up with her wokey word salads? They played a couple yesterday and they were excruciating. She is going to turn alot of moderates and swing voters off with her camera loving gushiness, if she doesn't tone that down.

Quite right, Kipper, I think moderates and swing voters will be much more impressed with a vengeful old man talking about what a great guy Hannibal Lector is.

Don't forget his gems about sharks, batteries and cement

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 22nd July 2024, 10:49 AM

Cranky old man who is generally pissed off with life and how this country has degenerated (that's me, by the way, before you take that as aimed at you)

Have you considered running for US president?

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 23rd July 2024, 2:51 PM

Have you considered running for US president?

I did write to the White House enclosing an sae, but heard nothing.............

Suella Braverman told a gathering of popcons today that the reason they got TWATTED by Starmer was because.....drum roll......

"We didn't mention immigration. We didn't want to talk about it, we didn't want to look at it."

Daddaaaaaa

Silly me, I could swear you lot didn't ever shut the f**k up about immigration

Phoebe of Just Stop Oil is found guilty. She can join her loony mates now at slop-out time.

Well I guess they're all going to be found guilty.
That was the main reason for inventing a new law to limit public protest.
On a more encouraging note, Yvette Cooper is in talks with Liberty as to how Labour might change the law as it stands.

The mother of one of the other girls jailed complained she would now miss her brother's wedding.
You can't write this stuff.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th July 2024, 4:54 PM

The mother of one of the other girls jailed complained she would now miss her brother's wedding.
You can't write this stuff.

That was an incredibly stupid thing for her to say.
She needs better advisors.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th July 2024, 4:54 PM

What a f**king shame