British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,803

Oh really??

Oh silly me, I thought it was the king himself that had decided to nationalise the railways??

DUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH

🤪🤪🤪🤪

You are a patronising pillock...

Meanwhile the new MP for Clacton is settling into the job - in Milwaukee

Members of the last Tory government should hang their heads in shame today

"Significant flaws in the UK's pandemic planning meant Covid caused more deaths and economic costs than it should have, the first report of the Covid Inquiry says.
The 217-page report called for radical reform of the systems, saying the UK government and devolved nations "failed their citizens".

Shameful

And of course it didn't exactly help when they were too busy partying and breaking their own rules and shagging their assistants to do their f**king job properly

Pictures of Trump with a tea-bag sellotaped to his ear, kissing the helmet of the fire-fighter who died at his rally.
And in the audience, MAGA fans with identical tea-bags sellotaped to their own ears.
America is a clown show.

Quote: Lazzard @ 19th July 2024, 11:29 AM

Pictures of Trump with a tea-bag sellotaped to his ear, kissing the helmet of the fire-fighter....................

Did he tea-bag him too?

It's f**king terrifying that these dangerous, insane hate filled , knuckle dragging slimeballs will probably be in government next year

The gormless orange prick was prattling on about Hannibal Lecter in his speech again last night

Wake the f**k up America

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th July 2024, 11:57 AM

Did he tea-bag him too?

Might as well have done.
The plot has well and truly been lost.

Quote: lofthouse @ 19th July 2024, 11:57 AM

It's f**king terrifying that these dangerous, insane hate filled , knuckle dragging slimeballs will probably be in government next year

The gormless orange prick was prattling on about Hannibal Lecter in his speech again last night

Wake the f**k up America

Ah well, you win some you lose some, plus we get to see more of Melania. There's always a silver lining.

Pictures of Trump with a tea-bag sellotaped to his ear, kissing the helmet of the fire-fighter who died at his rally.
And in the audience, MAGA fans with identical tea-bags sellotaped to their own ears.
America is a clown show.

But you must've enjoyed the spectacle of ex-wrestler Hulk Hogan's speech at the recent Republican convention! Talking about "Trumpmania" and so forth!
With the audience going crazy, and Trump in the crowd! Grinning!
We don't get that kind of OTT theatrics in Britain. I can't see Keir Starmer having some sort of rally where f**ken Giant Haystacks turns up.

Quote: a plate @ 19th July 2024, 4:25 PM

We don't get that kind of OTT theatrics in Britain. I can't see Keir Starmer having some sort of rally where f**ken Giant Haystacks turns up.

That would be a shock, considering he died over 25 years ago..........our wrestlers don't wear so well as the Yank ones.

Hulk Hogan had a coke habit and a sex tape. I can't quite imagine Big Daddy having the same.

He's also racist

I assume this is one of the reasons the republicans love him

Well, thankfully, William Hill, Bet365 & Paddy Power were not affected by the computer outages (whatever they are) today.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 19th July 2024, 7:56 PM

......................... affected by the computer outages (whatever they are) today.

It apparently, I just saw on the local news, closed the toilets at Stansted airport - WHY???

Try spending a penny in a cashless society

America is a clown show.

It's theatre, luvvy.
That was a good visual you put up btw, haven't lost your commercial touch.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th July 2024, 11:57 AM

Did he tea-bag him too?

Good one.

Quote: Lazzard @ 17th July 2024, 9:05 AM

Ah there it is. Is it Lipton who do most tea in America? They could raise their profits with a similar ad, I reckon.