British Comedy Guide

Absent friends Page 188

Quote: chipolata @ 25th April 2024, 10:16 AM

I do like the irony of complaining about one BCGer's vitriolic bile by aiming vitriolic bile at them.

Yes, I like that too. 😁

But what do you expect me to say to someone like that who posts the same type of moan, moan, moan, as he churns on day after day, after day, like a stuck record..........

"Oh I say, Lofty old bean one's getting a bit weary of your posts, what? Do give it a rest old chap"

DaButt doesn't seem to have posted for a while. Hopefully he's okay as he has been a fixture of these boards for a while.

Quote: chipolata @ 18th July 2024, 11:42 AM

DaButt doesn't seem to have posted for a while. Hopefully he's okay as he has been a fixture of these boards for a while.

THIS had something to do with it, and I think Def Tarby is presently on a ban because of it

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 13th May 2024, 9:14 PM

How about you FUCK OFF YOU ARROGANT CUNT.
Clear enough? STE?
I FUCKING DETEST BULLIES.
Come on Ste. Bring it on bitch.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 13th May 2024, 10:40 PM

Another alcoholism quote. You just can't help yourself.
All while your wife is sucking off your plumber.

AND THIS, is the last thing DaButt posted (in response), so I think he meant it.........

Quote: DaButt @ 13th May 2024, 11:00 PM

I don't think I want to hang around this place anymore.

I've banned my plumber too.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th July 2024, 12:09 PM

THIS had something to do with it, and I think Def Tarby is presently on a ban because of it

AND THIS, is the last thing DaButt posted (in response), so I think he meant it.........

Ah, I see. I should really pay more attention to the petty squabbles that go on round these parts.

Quote: chipolata @ 18th July 2024, 2:30 PM

Ah, I see. I should really pay more attention to the petty squabbles that go on round these parts.

I would hardly call the language used and the suggestions petty squabbles!!

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 18th July 2024, 2:13 PM

I've banned my plumber too.

I thought you said you hit him with one of these, with a cry of "Icky Thump!!", and that's where the bit broke off............

Or is it what you did with the end of his willy?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th July 2024, 12:09 PM

I must've missed all that. Which thread?

If you click 'view original' it'll take you there.

That's right zooo, but you have to allow for Dave as he only been on this forum for 17 years and still hasn't quite got the hang of it.

I've tried MANY times to show him how to post photos etc. but to no avail - he is old, you know

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th July 2024, 11:09 PM

That's right zooo, but you have to allow for Dave as he only been on this forum for 17 years and still hasn't quite got the hang of it.

I've tried MANY times to show him how to post photos etc. but to no avail - he is old, you know

I am old you know - but not as old as Herc.

Quote: Chappers @ 19th July 2024, 9:57 AM

I am old you know - but not as old as Herc.

Oooo, that cuts deep 😢

As Clarence "Frogman" Henry once sang ........................