British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,802

The best one is that dinosaurs never ever existed and that the bones were man made and buried by people, then dug up

Why??

To what end!

Quote: lofthouse @ 16th July 2024, 4:39 PM

The best one is that dinosaurs never ever existed and that the bones were man made and buried by people, then dug up

Why??

To what end!

Not having landed on the moon. That's another good one. Some people believe that.

I believe the late Paul McCartney (ie the original one whose death was depicted on the cover of the Abbey Road LP, on the innards of the Magical Mystery Tour EP and in the lyrics of the song after which this very thread was named) was a lover of conspiracy theories.

I've always wondered why they replaced Paul but didn't bother with John.

9/11 was either a hologram or explosives inside the towers.

Why didn't they replace Ringo when they realised he couldn't drum for shit ?

They needed Ringo (and George for likeability). John and Paul were a bit annoying.

Quote: lofthouse @ 16th July 2024, 8:04 PM

Why didn't they replace Ringo when they realised he couldn't drum for shit ?

Oh FFS that VERY old fallacy, that stemmed out of and was blown out of all proportion from a minor passing comment of John Lennon's, which was a silly joke he regretted.

Another cut and paste from ***thouse

Michael Monkhouse used to churn that one out every now and then, which I stamped on, and now I think he has got the message that Ringo was a VERY GOOD drummer!

I have watched two documentaries on drumming and in both of them Ringo was highly rated

I ONLY said that to wind you up

🎣 😝

You're not that clever

You are that predictable

😘

Remember Rwanda?

That shining beacon of democracy and decency?

They had a general election this week

The winning party got 99.1% of the vote share

Democracy in action!

P.s. the guy that the tories funnelled millions and millions and millions of pounds of British tax payers money to (for absolutely nothing) - was the winner. No wonder he is so popular- he is a f**king genius clearly!

Today King Charles effectively told Avanti West Coast and their ilk to go f**k themselves

Quote: lofthouse @ 17th July 2024, 10:43 PM

Today King Charles effectively told Avanti West Coast and their ilk to go f**k themselves

I don't think it was the King saying that; I think he was reading out someone else's words. A bit like cutting & pasting.