Not the pan!

The egg white, was a reddish pink colour

Revolting

Quote: lofthouse @ 31st May 2024, 6:08 PM

I meant the egg had blood in it

I'm well aware of that thank you.

So.... tomato ketchup , in an egg?

Wut 😐

I was being comedic, which, when I joined up, I assumed this site was all about. Obviously I've realised my error in that respect since.

Oh....

Cool!

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 31st May 2024, 8:04 PM

I was being comedic, which, when I joined up, I assumed this site was all about. Obviously I've realised my error in that respect since.

I think you're on the wrong site.

Went down the Pierhead with Mrs Paddalack to see the naming of the Queen Anne ceremony. Cunard put on a massive free show and as darkness fell the city looked amazing not to mention that our new ground was lit up as part of the display.
https://x.com/i/status/1798432905271689653

The ground is looking good. Have you picked your spot yet?

My lad has I don't go as much as I would like to at the mo.
I'm down there next week as a good mate of mines lad died last year and they are laying individual paving stones with the dates of all the people who had their ashes scattered at Goodison.
There is a Fan Zone around the ground that will hold 30.000 on match days and the these pavement flags will be around the trees they have planted .
The whole thing looks amazing and it kills the few reds that live in the city.

Shingles jab today. Number 2 of 2.

Just got back from the new Co Op Arena in Manchester we went to see the Eagles and The Doobie Brothers . Joe Walsh's voice may have lost a little but he remains the Master of the Stratacaster. The Eagles are beyond tight musically which is what you would expect but the Doobies are still as funky as f**k as well.

Could you see them over the bread counter?

Just about

Just about