British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,794

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 4th June 2024, 11:11 AM

20,000 people scoured for any misbehavior. Seek and thou shall find.

There weren't 20,000 people there.

I'm just glad there are other peaceful loving protest marchers that don't want Israel to exist and support naughty rebels.
Those are the marches English people want - never any bother from the Tea Towel brigade.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 4th June 2024, 11:42 AM

I'm just glad there are other peaceful loving protest marchers that don't want Israel to exist and support naughty rebels.

Two wrongs don't make a right, Goodlad. I'd personally rather there weren't any marches at all as they seem to achieve very little.

It's funny

Some people moan about the streets being clogged up by bloody marches and protesters - lock em up

But when the march is something THEY are interested in, then it's fine all of a sudden- its their democratic right, leave them be

Hypocrisy much

Quote: chipolata @ 4th June 2024, 11:46 AM

Two wrongs don't make a right, Goodlad. I'd personally rather there weren't any marches at all as they seem to achieve very little.

I can't call you by your last name as you hide behind a pretend name and picture so it's like someone shouting from a passing bus.
You keep safe now, nice and anonymous and really safe.

What's so brave about using your real name? You are still safe behind your keyboard.

I wish I'd had the foresight not to use my real name and photograph.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 4th June 2024, 7:34 PM

I can't call you by your last name as you hide behind a pretend name and picture so it's like someone shouting from a passing bus.

He wasn't actually being rude to you.

The implication being that, if you knew his name. he wouldn't be safe?

I'll give you lefties your due - you can make anything sinister.

You provide the clay, I'll make the pot.

By attacking people like this you just make this forum a more unpleasant place. If you disagree with somebody, fine - I'm more than happy for people to disagree with me and take me to task - argue the point, don't constantly attack people who have a variance of opinion from you.

You have a very low threshold for the word 'attack.

There's a perverse irony that the doctor who made a name for himself by writing books and appearing on TV promoting healthy living and how to live longer, should now be found dead on a Greek island from what appears to be just tripping over and hitting his head on the jagged rocks.

Nevertheless, Rest in Peace

I don't know what Hilary Clinton was doing today , but I'm pretty sure she wasn't meeting with a Parole officer, unlike a certain sweaty orange douche bag

Lock him up! Lock him up!