British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,789

More from Trump this week...
1. Complained that the trial is preventing him from campaigning in the primaries. The primaries have been over for weeks.
2. Claimed he had done more for black people than any other president including Lincoln (!)
3. Suggested Biden do a drug test before the TV debate. Had Trump been tested before the 2020 debate, it would have revealed that he had Covid and was knowingly risking infecting and potentially killing Biden.

He won't debate Biden

Biden called his bluff by agreeing to do them and now Trump is desperate to back out without losing face

Biden won't do a drug test (Why the f**k should he) - Trump will then pull out in protest

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 21st May 2024, 6:25 PM

Cats on the other hand are often the pets of people with zero social skills so they relate to each other.

I agree that cats are often quiet and introverted, just like their owners. And dogs are often drooling, annoying, loud, obnoxious idiots who jump all over people, just like, well...

To be fair I misread what was said and thought that it was a call to kill all dogs and as such that was my reaction. That being the case you and any other cat lovers have my apologies as I detest cruelty to animals.
As for being rude and obnoxious I sense that was how I am seen on here anyway so it's nice to get things out in the open. .

It's mainly the drooling. ;)

That's down to the Chemo I'm afraid.,

Quote: lofthouse @ 22nd May 2024, 8:54 AM

He won't debate Biden

Biden called his bluff by agreeing to do them and now Trump is desperate to back out without losing face

Biden won't do a drug test (Why the f**k should he) - Trump will then pull out in protest

You watch too much Fantasy Island. 'Boss, de plane....

Quote: Aaron @ 21st May 2024, 12:59 PM

But on the plus side, the dogs are too.

This is like a post from cheeky playful Aaron in 2008.

Quote: zooo @ 22nd May 2024, 9:14 AM

I agree that cats are often quiet and introverted, just like their owners. And dogs are often drooling, annoying, loud, obnoxious idiots who jump all over people, just like, well...

Racist.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 22nd May 2024, 9:43 AM

That's down to the Chemo I'm afraid.,

You win.

Quote: chipolata @ 22nd May 2024, 10:20 AM

Racist.

Your face is racist.

Quote: zooo @ 22nd May 2024, 11:24 AM

You win.

Your face is racist.

:D

I like cats (I've got one), but they're the only animal I can imagine forming their own gestapo to exterminate animals they don't like, including other cats that piss them off.
Dogs are too gormless for any of that.

Quote: chipolata @ 22nd May 2024, 11:52 AM

I like cats (I've got one), but they're the only animal I can imagine forming their own gestapo to exterminate animals they don't like, including other cats that piss them off.
Dogs are too gormless for any of that.

True!
It is ironic though, that cats have the reputation of being evil and dogs have the reputation of being harmless, when in reality one of those species kills people weekly and the other has never managed to kill a human in living history!

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 22nd May 2024, 7:36 AM

More from Trump this week...
1. Complained that the trial is preventing him from campaigning in the primaries. The primaries have been over for weeks.
2. Claimed he had done more for black people than any other president including Lincoln (!)
3. Suggested Biden do a drug test before the TV debate. Had Trump been tested before the 2020 debate, it would have revealed that he had Covid and was knowingly risking infecting and potentially killing Biden.

4. Was definitely going to testify in his current court case - then decided not to. Probably because his lawyers begged him to not to, as everytime he opens his ignorant fat gob he spouts utter insane drivel and he would incriminate the f**k out of himself even more. For once he took their advice and instead continued to sit there half asleep, half releasing toxic cheese burger farts into the courtroom

5. "Trump has finally deleted a video posted to his Truth Social account that included a reference to the "creation of a unified Reich" if he returns to the White House in November."

750K a year for being in charge of an organization you don't even have to know what it is they do. Why don't I ever see yhese jobs come up? ๐Ÿ˜ก

Strong rumours of an election being called imminently (again!)

Andrew Marr
@AndrewMarr9
1h
Nothing sure, but this seems to be happening. Spoken to both a government minister and senior figures in Starmer's office and both think election call imminent ...whatever the truth, we hacks are being briskly marched to the top of the hill.
May 22, 2024 ยท 1:10 PM UTC

Robert Peston
@Peston
32m
I am told all the final stages of the finance bill are being rushed through tomorrow. That would be consistent with a 4 July general election
May 22, 2024 ยท 2:39 PM UTC

Confirmed 4th July

Even his announcement was a fiasco!

Stood there getting slowly pissed wet through with rain whilst someone outside Downing Street blasts out Things Can Only Get Better at a million decibels so you could barely hear his patronising bullshit ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Piss-poor speech.
Will the rebels try to oust him - will they have time?
Pretty sure that's the only reason he's called the election.