British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,788

Quote: lofthouse @ 17th May 2024, 11:20 PM

Personally i would drown the bastards

Or poison them, as it's now known.

Britain has been airbrushed out of a Normandy town's 80th anniversary D-Day commemorations despite the very important role of British troops in the operation. Colour flags adorn the streets of Carentan - officials have put up bunting in tribute to the US and Canada plus every EU member state including the flags of Switzerland, Sweden, and Ireland, all of whom were of course "neutral" during the war, but have excluded the UK.

Meanwhile, French President Emmanuel Macron has invited Russian officials to attend a ceremony scheduled for June 6.

Ah Frogs, I wouldn't expect anything else. They embarrass themselves, not us.

That is very very sad

However!

With Brexit, we essentially told the 'frogs' - f**k off, we don't want anything to do with you anymore

I guess they got the message ...

If it was deliberate, you'd have thought they would have expressed their displeasure this way in recent years - but the Union Jack has always been in the bunting before.

Please can we add the infected blood scandal to the Royal Mail scandal where yet another group of despicable bastards need rounding up a slinging in a jail cell

Quote: lofthouse @ 20th May 2024, 5:51 PM

Please can we add the infected blood scandal to the Royal Mail scandal where yet another group of despicable bastards need rounding up a slinging in a jail cell

Not enough room. You'll need to:

Quote: lofthouse @ 17th May 2024, 11:20 PM

drown the bastards

I said 'registering' XL bullies is a ridiculous pointless exercise

A woman in Hornchurch registered the two she owns

She's now dead

But on the plus side, the dogs are too.

Yes I'm sure her family see it as a "plus" that they don't need to waste money on Pedigree Chum anymore

Her family had reportedly begged her to get rid of the damned things.

On that note...

Quote: Aaron @ 21st May 2024, 5:41 PM

Her family had reportedly begged her to get rid of the damned things.

That's the point though

It should be a criminal offence to own these wretched things full stop

Muzzles outdoors and registration is bollocks , it will never stop them from mauling their owners to death

It's utterly ridiculous

Quite. I'd extend it to all dogs, mind.

I love dogs they are loyal loving , they work hard when needed and give freedom to so many blind and disabled men women and children.
Cats on the other hand are often the pets of people with zero social skills so they relate to each other.