British Comedy Guide

BCG Fantasy Premier League 2023/24 Page 42

Falling like flies again, had one last desperate transfer to make it up the table...................

Horseradish says "Hasn't it all been lovelys. I brought yous sunshine. I brought yous fat hairy legs. I brought you a weirds fiddling with my glasses sort of thing when sometimes I cougheds and said Arsenal. And ultimately I cames on in drag as a woman to thank you alls for beings my special exclusives audience and tunings into my show. I loves you all. May I just says that I especially wants to thanks Gipsy Rose Lil as without hers I could nevers have written the book wot I wrote.

AsI gos to step onto my rightfuls and well deserveds place on the podium what I built next to my water irrigations system and sundry plankton, let me just say this. It is time for a change. The change after the last change and the change after the previous change and the change adter the previous but one change......we need a change for those. I have changed. See wots I have achieved. If you buy this weeks Exchange and Mart, you can all finds the advert of my special very reasonably costed subscription service on how you can change too. LIkes you have never changeds before. (It's beside the one that features Charles Atlas).

In a short course of weekly tutorials which only lasts six years, you can learn how to be a born winners like I am. I also starteds off a nobodys who was living a very sad lifes and to manys at the time of it seemeds almost weird. It is hards for anyones to imagine it now. Basically, where you all went wrong this time arounds was that you just didn't post sensible posts like wot I did continuously. It was all stupids stuffs from yourselves wasn't it and no offence but I couldn't understands any of it at all. Also to be blunts, there is only so much total tripe that you can talks in a deliberates attempt to make other peoples lose their focus and sabotage their efforts befores it simply doesn't works. Sledging has its limitations. So perhaps a more straightorwards aprrocah next times, eh?

In conclusion, may I thank all you lovely people for being my biggest fans. I shall cherish this awards forwevers or at least until all opf our limbs are ripped apart by nuclears obliterations".

Well done Horseradish! Too much to make up in the end but I enjoyed the chase. Well done everyone - a well earned break from football now. Apart from the FA Cup. The Europa. The Champions League. The Europa Conference. Euro 2024. The Olympics. Pre-season...

Congratulations to the 'Man City' of our league.
Nice one Horse.

Congrats to Horse and Don great season for both.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 20th May 2024, 12:14 PM

Congrats to Horse and Don great season for both.

Oh, thanks Alf................F**k me winning the Super 6 - I'll remember that next season 😠

And WOW, and Don winning a league that there was only four of you in it - words fail me.

Well, that's pretty ungracious.

I have nothing to be gracious about, now that Alf has reinforced Don's non persona of me.

I hope Godot will be running the league next year, otherwise I may well not bother if this is the future

Managers of the Month (May)

BCG FPL League

Don Rushmore - 288 pts

Super 6

Stephen Goodlad - 34 pts

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 20th May 2024, 12:14 PM

Congrats to Don ... great season.

Cheers, fella. As ever, enjoyed schooling you boys.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th May 2024, 4:58 PM

I have nothing to be gracious about, now that Alf has reinforced Don's non persona of me.

I hope Godot will be running the league next year, otherwise I may well not bother if this is the future

?? This is the FPL thread not the Super 6, I haven't had a chance to get to that one yet. Godot is supposed to be running it now but he's never here even though he expects everyone else to post regularly.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 20th May 2024, 3:15 PM

And WOW, and Don winning a league that there was only four of you in it - words fail me.

Don would have won the main one by a landslide if the leader hadn't have arbitrarily banned him from playing. Imo that's another clique victory he can add to his record, and a great way to answer Herr Taxis.

Ah well, we have 90 days for things to settle down. Roll on August 17th. :D

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st May 2024, 7:52 AM

Ah well, we have 90 days for things to settle down. Roll on August 17th. :D

Just the FA Cup final, the Championship play-off final, 3 European finals, 51 games in the Euros, a plethora of pre-season friendlies & tours and the start of the Scottish Challenge Cup to keep us amused in the meantime.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 21st May 2024, 6:50 AM

?? This is the FPL thread not the Super 6, .

Well, you want to tell your mate Rushmore that, which he never uses either, having a bee in his bonnet about combining the two, so don't give me the grief!

Horse says: Thank you so much for all of the wonderfuls comments. It just goes to shows that not all of todays grapes are sour and somes grapes don't even have pips in them. I can reveals todays that I have been secret talks - following my outstandings well deserveds victory - with Norwich City, Burnley, Sheffield Uniteds, West Broom, Brightons and even Manchester Uniteds to becomes their head coach. But I have decideds to take a months out for some calm reflection. In that ways, I can buy me aardvark, learn cantonese so as to be fluents in it, sort out the Ukraines crisis and spends less time with family. I was especially toucheds by the way ContainsNuts enjoyeds the chase. To quote Kant-Onana, the greatest evers thinker in the Kung Fu religion - and I was originallys a Zoroastrian but thanks to the NHS I had a successful religions change so when I die I don't have to have my body pecked to pieces by ravens - seagullls follow the trawler. This has no especials reference to Albion. But what it does says is that whiles droppings will be dropped the ships can be steered so as to avoid the guano and the mosts one can fears is that something with wings and a beak will fly down and nicks one ice cream.

Dig deep next season, Erling Haaland 2024/25 £15.0m