British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,786

He is incredibly smart obviously

Because the has managed to brainwash millions of gullible morons that the is some sort of messiah , instead of the lying, cheating, corrupt, arrogant, moronic piece of shit he actually is

That takes some doing

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 13th May 2024, 6:54 PM

The 2020 election has been thoroughly investigated. No evidence has ever been found of any fraud anything like sufficient to have affected the result.

I didn't say that there was enough fraud to affect the result, but I did say that we'd never know the true extent, and I stand by that statement. When investigations are conducted, overseen, or blocked by partisan officials or groups, the fraud has a good possibility of being exaggerated, denied, or minimized. Just last week, the most populous county in Georgia (Fulton County - essentially the city of Atlanta) was reprimanded for breaking the law during the 2020 election, and an independent monitor will be in place for the 2024 election. It should come as no surprise that the Fulton County district attorney filed criminal charges against Trump after the election. Vast amounts of money and power are at stake during presidential elections, and we need to do everything possible to stamp out ALL fraud.

I gave a real-life example of an American presidential election that was decided by 537 votes, so even one fraudulent vote for every 200,000 legitimate votes can swing an election. I'd be willing to wager that more than one fraudulent vote is cast out of every 200,000 in every election - it's easy to do. For example, my dementia patient father received a mail-in ballot for the election. My mother hates Donald Trump, but she's honest, so she tore it up and contacted the board of elections to have my father's name removed from the electoral rolls. She could easily have returned his ballot as countless others have done in the past.

Jimmy f**kin Connors 🤣

Who was his VP Donald?

Ivan Llendl??!

And he is surrounded and aided by complete dickheads too

One of his arse kissers, Roger Stone, posted a picture of the huge swathes of people at his most recent rally

Of course it was actually a picture of the crowds at a Rod Stewart gig in Rio 30 years ago, not his latest nazi hate fest

They lie because they know their brainwashed cultists are too f**king stupid to realise , or care

Quote: DaButt @ 13th May 2024, 8:12 PM

I didn't say that there was enough fraud to affect the result, but I did say that we'd never know the true extent, and I stand by that statement. When investigations are conducted, overseen, or blocked by partisan officials or groups, the fraud has a good possibility of being exaggerated, denied, or minimized. Just last week, the most populous county in Georgia (Fulton County - essentially the city of Atlanta) was reprimanded for breaking the law during the 2020 election, and an independent monitor will be in place for the 2024 election. It should come as no surprise that the Fulton County district attorney filed criminal charges against Trump after the election. Vast amounts of money and power are at stake during presidential elections, and we need to do everything possible to stamp out ALL fraud.

I gave a real-life example of an American presidential election that was decided by 537 votes, so even one fraudulent vote for every 200,000 legitimate votes can swing an election. I'd be willing to wager that more than one fraudulent vote is cast out of every 200,000 in every election - it's easy to do. For example, my dementia patient father received a mail-in ballot for the election. My mother hates Donald Trump, but she's honest, so she tore it up and contacted the board of elections to have my father's name removed from the electoral rolls. She could easily have returned his ballot as countless others have done in the past.

The 2000 election WAS dodgy. Gore actually defeated Bush. It's too late to change this now though!
The 2024 election was different. There was no significant fraud on anything like that scale. Even Trump's own appointee concluded that ! Wrongdoing seems to have centered round Trump's efforts to overturn a free and fair democratic result.

Gore knew he had been conned but still accepted his fate graciously and wished his opponent good luck

The polar opposite of Trump