British Comedy Guide

BCG Fantasy Premier League 2023/24 Page 39

So who's the deleted player then (I'm thinking Ben?) and why?

Put a strop on 'cos he's not doing well I expect and not playing in the spirit of the game by treating it as a laugh - let's face it, it's only the FPL, not the Prem.

I despair with some people

Is there anyone here treating it as a laugh? Or even enjoying it?

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 31st March 2024, 2:47 PM

So who's the deleted player then (I'm thinking Ben?) and why?

Joining the Ding Don.

Quote: don rushmore @ 31st March 2024, 4:23 PM

Is there anyone here treating it as a laugh? Or even enjoying it?

Yes ME, as you seem to want to ignore my post - what a miserable load of F's there are on the FPL. Anybody would think your life depends on it.

Apart from which, I have got a green upward arrow on the League and H2H, and that makes me happy

Quote: don rushmore @ 31st March 2024, 4:23 PM

Joining the Ding Don.

Really? I don't see him there

Watch this space, I guess.

Well done to SG, who wins MOTM for the first time.

FPL Manager of the Month (March)

Stephen Goodlad - 225 pts 🏅

Thank you Don, I shall wear the medal with pride throughout April.

Quote: don rushmore @ 29th February 2024, 12:39 AM

Manager(s) of the Month* (Feb)
Super 6
Don Rushmore - 63 pts
Stephen Goodlad - 63 pts
*someone did score 67 but the award is for regular posters only

I see I'm still persona non grata

Quote: don rushmore @ 1st April 2024, 2:27 AM

Watch this space, I guess.
Well done to SG, who wins MOTM for the first time.
FPL Manager of the Month (March)
Stephen Goodlad - 225 pts 🏅

Injury crisis in my team. I'm blaming EVERYTHING on that. I am better than all of you - it's the injuries...

Quote: ContainsNuts @ 1st April 2024, 10:02 AM

Injury crisis in my team. I'm blaming EVERYTHING on that. I am better than all of you - it's the injuries...

That's what I like about Anton - so modest 😁

Horseradish says The Game Weeks are now comings quicklys. I apologises for this posts so soon just as I apologiseds for not postings last times although I did posts. It is difficult to knows what to do for the bests. Steve Sunshines did not want me to posts and said oh just let him win its. This surpriseds me as I thought he was the competititvetivetivetivetive sort. Tit. Ive. But may bes that was his ways of doing its. Just to bumps me off with a killers streak. He - ie Horse - can't do anythings without being wrongs. I win. Ha ha ha. Anyways I am so pleaseds to see that Hercules has got his ears back. I always knew he would. Good lucks to all again. I am such a lovely persons in a worlds gone mad. Ain't I. Rhetorical.

Horseradish also says I do genuinely values this forums. It is in my one and onlys little oasis from the widers world where it seems that every single week peoples are just taking the piss.

Hat Trick for my captain Foden 😁

Had enough of the Saka on/off fitness f**k ups

I went to bed at just after 10 o'clock last night, confident that I had easily won my H2H match, only to find that Carlton Palmer (or was it Cole Porter) had scored twice in the early hours of the morning and robbed me of my rightful victory.

Bloody Hell! 85 points, highest of the week and leap frog Steve Sunshine (only movement in the league)- I'm on the way up! Look out Horse -I'm coming for you. 😈

Foden has been a good player for FPL lately and Haaland has gorn oft.