British Comedy Guide

Motor Cars Page 3

Quote: DaButt @ 4th December 2015, 4:17 PM GMT

Yeah, but nothing stops someone from putting on good tires before his annual inspection and replacing them with the old ones once he passes. And I'll bet there are shady inspectors in the UK who'll pass any vehicle for a price; we have them here, too.

Of course - still prefer our system though. ;)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 4th December 2015, 4:24 PM GMT

Of course - still prefer our system though. ;)

It's your money. ;)

Quote: DaButt @ 4th December 2015, 4:17 PM GMT

Yeah, but nothing stops someone from putting on good tires before his annual inspection and replacing them with the old ones once he passes.

Common sense tends to stop people doing that. Isn't that a bit like having a parachute, but deciding to jump without it ? Maybe common sense is a common wealth thing ? Join us, you know you want to Hug we've already got Canada.

Bob Danvers-Walker showing off his two cars. Which of them would you choose? Take your pick...

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 23rd December 2023, 8:40 AM

Bob Danvers-Walker showing off his two cars. Which of them would you choose? Take your pick...

Er................again. Or is it just me

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd December 2023, 9:11 AM

Er................again. Or is it just me

Although posted by somebody elsewhere, I found that it appeared to be licensable to the tune of £150+ so I have deleted it from my post. However, if you want to see it, try the link below. I was particularly taken by the number plates.

www.gettyimages.ie/photos/bob-danvers-walker