British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,617

Well, at least something good has come out of all this.

Don't be like that Stephen your views are as important as anyone else's we just differ in outlooks .

As my old man said - you can't educate pork.

Eton seem to be doing well out of it.

Hallelujah

Hollywood is going 'on strike'

If the best they can do is dozens and dozens of shitty Marvel comic movies and a film about a frigging Barbie doll - shut up the doors and f**k off period

Quote: lofthouse @ 13th July 2023, 5:29 PM

Hallelujah

Hollywood is going 'on strike'

If the best they can do is dozens and dozens of shitty Marvel comic movies and a film about a frigging Barbie doll - shut up the doors and f**k off period

Barbie genuinely looks good though. As are some of the Marvel films e.g. the last two Spiderman movies, Guardians of the Galaxy, the last two Avengers and Iron Man 3. And Wandavision on TV was great!

Bojo apparently unable to hand over his WhatsApp messages - cos he's forgotten the password for his phone...

Try " bullshit"

Or obsessed.

Stephen even you can see that this is an order from the High Court and that it has not been complied with. In the absence of law we have anarchy and no accountability and no one wants that.
The reason it is so protracted is by design as this man has used this tactic in the past in a bid to prevent him facing the consequences of his actions. At the end of the day he is a proven liar who has betrayed most of the people in his life alongside plotting to have a journalist beaten to a pulp to supress the truth, These are recorded facts, this man is a charlatan and a narcissist and in defending him you dilute your credibility with other stances as everyone knows the truth. The man is a phoney who has taken people for mugs and created nothing but disorder in peoples day to day lives,

True. But forgetting his password is at least consistent with his personality.

Quote: Firkin @ 14th July 2023, 11:42 AM

True. But forgetting his password is at least consistent with his personality.

He should have written it on the side of a bus.

Quote: chipolata @ 14th July 2023, 11:47 AM

He should have written it on the side of a bus.

But that number would have been purposely made up, just to deceive people.
Bit of a flaw in your argument.

Has he tired Face ID (like everyone else uses) ?

Plotting isn't doing and the rest is just supposition.
I'm plotting to do something....

I'm sure the police are able to pull data off locked mobiles all the time

It's not that difficult