British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,616

A non-story whipped into something it wasn't by the baying anti-bbc mob.

Yep The Sun detests the BBC

End of story

Your blind hatred of that newspaper knows no bounds. (and readers)
They did not go searching for that information. They did not name him. And, someone came to them with the information.
It was a big story but because it was The Sun - you go for the paper.

Usually when these stories break - there's more to come.
So running off to the nut house claiming mental health will be in hope that it quells new accusations.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 13th July 2023, 7:13 AM

So running off to the nut house claiming mental health will be in hope that it quells new accusations.

He has suffered hospitalisation-level depression before in the past.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 13th July 2023, 7:13 AM

It was a big story .

Why is it a big story? According to the police no laws have been broken. It's just a man doing something silly.

It's never a big story if it's 'one of us.
Would you want your daughter/son to receive pictures from him? I've seen one and bluuuugh.
Had it been Boris, well.....

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 13th July 2023, 10:29 AM

It's never a big story if it's 'one of us.
Would you want your daughter/son to receive pictures from him? I've seen one and bluuuugh.
Had it been Boris, well.....

With the best will in the world, they were selling pictures/film of themselves to fund a crack habit.
A sneak peek at Huw's Harris is hardly here nor there.
It's all very grubby.
But that's all it is.

The Sun is not sold in any shops or supermarkets in Liverpool and I have even seen people having it taken off them on trains coming into Liverpool. The stories they told about the victims at Hillsborough was a pack of horrendous lies aimed at the dead before their grieving relatives had even had a chance to see their bodies.
The current political editor of the Sun sends out tweets about 'Jail Bait' young girls in Starbucks. They are a disgrace and they are not a news outlet they just pander to lynch mobs and the deranged and now that they have to compete with the likes of GB news and of course social media they must search constantly for negative foodstuffs for their deranged readership.

They sniffed a 'Saville' and couldn't wait to cash in

Huw is clearly a bloody weirdo and has real issues

But he doesn't seem to have broken any actual laws

Mention The Sun and get a scouser in the mix and you can be sure which topic will come up - guaranteed.
34 years and counting for running a story.
If you think I am a Sun fan, I'm not. I don't recall ever buying it - not even for the tits.

They reported what they were told, checked it out and it was true.
You know TRUE.
Any other paper would have jumped on the story too but they didn't get the chance.
It was a scoop.
If anybody is the baddy in this lamentable tale, it's the BBC.
Once again they knew about it but didn't take action until their arm was twisted.

[quote name="Stephen Goodlad" post="1268583" date="13th July 2023, 3:53 PM"]Mention The Sun and get a scouser in the mix and you can be sure which topic will come up - guaranteed.
34 years and counting for running a story.
If you think I am a Sun fan, I'm not. I don't recall ever buying it - not even for the tits.

Trust someone from West Yorkshire to come up with this. What has the time scale got to do with it or even Scousers for that matter? Its the same owner and the same paper and the same shite. They claimed that Liverpool fans were pissing on the dead when in reality it was West Yorkshire Police the same ones who battered the miners with batons who along with the Scum did their best to distract from their incompetence that led to the death of so many,
For the record just because things never happened last week it doesn't dilute the severity, that's not how things work. If they did then no one would remember the Holocaust, Slavery, Hitler Stalin or Thatcher. Its probably why they have History on school syllabuses so that kids understand the importance of learning form the past.

It's a paper for morons

It's for morons who want to read about who is doing what with who in Love Island - and who looked amazing the last time they were papped at the beach in their bikini

It's pathetic, purile tripe

It was a dodgy bit of copy - not a holocaust. They should not be compared in the same sentence
The Sun haters have great difficulty in separating a report from the actions of others

It wasn't dodgy copy it was an attack on the victims and if you ask the parents and siblings of the victims they would give you a great indication of how badly it hurt them and the love ones they lost.

I give up.