British Comedy Guide

House of Games Page 19

Miranda, of course - "Bear with" 😄

Reminder

Last nights show is on at 4pm today instead

Now he tells me.

And Great Railway Journeys was cancelled because of the bollocking tennis too.

Bloody BBC - I really am getting fed up with this. They have BBC3 vacant - why don't they use that for sport, or the World News channel they churn out everyday repeating and repeating the "news scoops"

She was on Veep too! As some kind of Danish? Finnish? politician. And Bridget Jones.
She's basically on everything.

IS SHE NEVER OFF THE AIR?????!!

She won 🤠

Quote: lofthouse @ 24th June 2023, 3:58 PM

Reminder

Last nights show is on at 4pm today instead

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 24th June 2023, 4:09 PM

Now he tells me.

And Great Railway Journeys was cancelled because of the bollocking tennis too.

My digi-box picked up the House of Games, but for some reason, not the Great Railway Journey, which followed the HoG, so all's well that ends well...................until the next load of tennis. I wonder when that is? 🥱

Quote: fasty @ 20th June 2023, 9:30 AM

Vikki seems nice, had to google her though (Phnaarrr)

Loved it when she got the giggles at 'Richard The Whale'! 😄

What is Osman's love of US Sitcoms? The only ones I know / liked were MASH and Cheers.

Quote: Chappers @ 30th June 2023, 6:34 AM

What is Osman's love of US Sitcoms? The only ones I know / liked were MASH and Cheers.

Bilko?

Yes, and Frasier? Big Bang Theory, which is being re-run presently on 4, and is still very funny - you need the text on though to understand what Bernadette Rostenkowski (Melissa Rauch) is saying in her squeaky voice.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 30th June 2023, 8:19 AM

Bilko?

I'm too young for that.

I wasn't born when that show originally aired

Still seen every single episode...

I thought great Adrian Edmondson on this week. I started to watch and saw that screechy woman was on. I couldn't put myself through that again so regrettably I can't watch it this week.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th May 2023, 11:55 PM

Fern "Legs" Brady 😛

Listening to an old episode of The Unbelievable Truth she was on - during the intro David Mitchell said she worked as a stripper while going through college.

Smelling salts Herc?

Quote: fasty @ 18th July 2023, 4:05 PM

Listening to an old episode of The Unbelievable Truth she was on - during the intro David Mitchell said she worked as a stripper while going through college.

Smelling salts Herc?

Well thanks - now I'll have to go and have a cold shower.......................oh dear, can't get the picture out of my mind now.