British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 2,265

I was obsessed with Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction when I was a teenager. But Pulp Fiction somehow isn't as much fun to watch now. I still love parts of it, but some storylines feel really boring.
Kill Bill is my favourite now. And I do love Inglorious Basterds.
Although I still don't know why he misspelled that word.

'The gold watch' episode didn't need to be there. Nor the ramblings of the girl talking about fat belly's
But the 'gimp scene and the adrenalin shot have been parodied in other shows.

I love Reservoir Dogs and Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill 1, but Once Upon A Time In Hollywood is rapidly moving up to be my favourite QT.

Oh I've not seen that one yet

Last on my QT list

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st June 2023, 11:06 AM

'The gold watch' episode didn't need to be there. Nor the ramblings of the girl talking about fat belly's
But the 'gimp scene and the adrenalin shot have been parodied in other shows.

Oh I liked the gold watch, but most of the scenes with Bruce Willis and his girlfriend were boring and/or annoying. Although Bruce himself was excellent. Love Bruce.

The only QT I've seen is Pulp Fiction I think.

Quote: Chappers @ 21st June 2023, 2:18 PM

The only QT I've seen is Pulp Fiction I think.

I used to watch it when Robin Day was chairman. But no longer.

Samuel L Jackson would be great on Question Time

"Answer the mother f**king question you cracker assed son of a BITCH"

Quote: lofthouse @ 21st June 2023, 3:00 PM

Samuel L Jackson would be great on Question Time

"Answer the mother f**king question you cracker assed son of a BITCH"

Contestant: Oh sorry Samuel, I'm a little flustered. Yes, good evening and I'm Felicity a seamstress from Shropshire. Have you heard of Iron Br....

Now hold on one good god damn minute little miss f**kin' princess Felicity. I'm the one asking the f**kin' questions here you got a problem with that. I said YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

While he's fully reclined in his chair smoking a big cigar like the scene from Extras.

"I dare you to mention 'Brexit' just once more time, I f**king DARE you...."

BLAMM BLAMM BLAMMMM

Question for the right honourable Samuel L Jackson, "Snakes on a Plain" , why ?

I've seen it before but I had to watch Classic Albums, No Secrets by Carly Simon.

Apart from the fact I've always found her incredibly attractive and love the album, I love watching these documentaries about how records were made and talking to the musicians and producers involved.

Caught a bit of Lee Anderson's show on GB News last night. He is an awful host - wooden and unconvincing - and not remotely worth the £100,000 a year they're going to pay him.

Cate Blanchett dancing to Sparks live on-stage at Glastonbury.

Now there's a sentence I thought I'd never write.

Want to know what Oasis would have sounded like if George Formby had fronted them?

Arctic Monkeys

"Turned out nice again Glastonbury!! Hehee "