British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,594

Berlusconi was the prime representative of a complete country. That sentence also works without the final syllable.

Nadine Dorries now claiming "sinister forces" and "posh boys" prevented her from entering the house of Lords, because of her working class roots!

Yep that's why love 🤣

Quote: Chappers @ 12th June 2023, 5:13 PM

I'm sure you can do a good impression of him now.

😂

Quote: lofthouse @ 12th June 2023, 10:47 PM

Nadine Dorries now claiming "sinister forces" and "posh boys" prevented her from entering the house of Lords, because of her working class roots!

Yep that's why love 🤣

It's pitiful.
Tell you what though, my "worlds tiniest violin" gif has had a good outing this morning.
I wish I knew what Team Boris' end-game is in all this.
They seem determined to split the party - or at least knacker any chance Sunak had of presenting the party as vote-worthy.

On the news last night:
Idiotic Tory MP: "Boris has been forced out by the Establishment!"
Reporter: "What Establishment? You're an MP, a knight of the realm, surely you're part of the Establishment?"
Idiotic Tory MP: "Ah, you've got me there."

Seeing the Tory party self destruct is a delicious treat!

Quote: lofthouse @ 12th June 2023, 10:47 PM

Yep that's why love 🤣

What pisses me off about her and the other ones, is f**k all the people that voted for me and put me in there, to represent them.

Which, for me, justifies what I've always said for years - they (all of them!!) couldn't give a flying f**k for Mr and Mrs Joe Muggins, trying to survive in the present economic climate.

"I haven't got what I wanted and expected, so I'm off to sulk and f**k the lot of you!"

Why was Dorries and the guy nobody has ever heard of taken off the honours list? I mean they've given honours to Jimmy Saville and Stuart Hall in the past, so it's not like there's any kind of decency/quality threshold.

Quote: beaky @ 13th June 2023, 9:22 AM

On the news last night:
Idiotic Tory MP: "Boris has been forced out by the Establishment!"
Reporter: "What Establishment? You're an MP, a knight of the realm, surely you're part of the Establishment?"
Idiotic Tory MP: "Ah, you've got me there."
!

People seem to have very short memories

How about the scores of his own MP's that resigned in protest at his leadership

Towards the end of his premiership 52 of his MP's resigned in one day alone

FIFTY TWO FFS! IN ONE DAY

Plus Sunak, Javid etc etc

Even David Davies stood up in the house and said "in the name of God, go"

His own bloody people forced him out - because he's a sodding idiot

Sadiq Khan's staff have been banned from using the phrase 'ladies and gentlemen' as part of a new inclusivity drive; Illegal migrants are now people with 'insecure immigration status' or 'undocumented' and non-English speakers are "Londoners with English language needs":

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 13th June 2023, 5:14 PM

Sadiq Khan's staff have been banned from using the phrase 'ladies and gentlemen' as part of a new inclusivity drive; Illegal migrants are now people with 'insecure immigration status' or 'undocumented' and non-English speakers are "Londoners with English language needs"

Some American cities have replaced "convicted felon" with "justice-involved person."

Donald Trump- a justice-involved person

😋

Quote: lofthouse @ 13th June 2023, 5:23 PM

Donald Trump- a justice-involved person

I share your eagerness to prosecute anyone who mishandles classified information, so I'm sure you'll join me in calling for the arrests of President Biden and Hillary Clinton.

Biden realised his mistake and handed them straight back - no crime ( Same as Pence)

The National archive asked Trump three times to hand them back and he refused

Then lied and said he didn't have them

Then shoved them in rooms in his golf club

Incredibly sensitive documents about allies and enemies and nuclear weapons - which anyone could have rifled through and stolen

Even now he still says he's done nothing wrong

If he had just held his little orange hands up and said 'my mistake , here they are ' , he would now be with his bum chums playing golf - instead of being in yet another court room

He's a f**king idiot

And a criminal

Footage has resurfaced online of Kid Rock claiming Donald Trump showed him secret maps and asked him what he thought "we should do about North Korea" - after the former president was indicted on 37 federal criminal charges for his handling of classified documents since leaving the White House.

In a 2022 interview with Tucker Carlson on Fox News, the country rock star claims the former president asked his advice and showed him what he believed to be secret information during a visit to the White House in 2017.

"We're looking at maps and s***, and I'm like, 'Am I supposed to be in on this s***?'" Rock says in the clip as Carlson bursts out laughing.

"I make dirty records sometimes... 'What do you think we should do about North Korea?' I'm like, 'What? I don't think I'm qualified to answer this.'"

Strange how a post about certain phrases being banned by the Mayor of London ends up so quickly with a tirade against Donald Trump.

Perhaps we should have a competition as to who can get from any given subject to Donald Trump the quickest. I'll lay the odds on the winner.

He's a prat

Does that qualify?