British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 2,262

The constant flash backs used to piss me off

Then they went one better and started doing flash forwards instead

Mental

So you knew certain people couldn't die, as you had seen them in flash forwards

Alfred Hitchcock Presents on Sky Arts.

Oh no. Just realised I've seen this one.

Barry Humphries at the BBC.

There are some good series on Paramount. Yellowstone. Yellowjackets. the most recent Star Trek episodes. When it premieres, I predict the next season of Frasier... However, there are currently far too many streamers. Trying to keep up with all the new shows is exhausting.

I am not very happy because my digi box contained an effing quiz with Lee Mack as the host. Did the Beeb alter it at the last minute, and IF SO, WHY? They simply don't care about the audience.

I was surprised that snooker or sports weren't offered for the full six hours.

Quote: arthurcortese @ 31st May 2023, 9:32 AM

I am not very happy because my digi box contained an effing quiz with Lee Mack as the host. Did the Beeb alter it at the last minute, and IF SO, WHY? They simply don't care about the audience.

LOL Don't worry about it, as you're not the only one that was fooled - it was a spoof quiz in the Inside No. 9 series.

Welcome to the BCG forum, by the way. 🙂

There are some good series on Paramount. Yellowstone. Yellowjackets. the most recent Star Trek episodes. When it premieres, I predict the next season of Frasier... However, there are currently far too many streamers. Trying to keep up with all the new shows is exhausting.

I'm sure I've heard this before somewhere. ;)

Quote: chipolata @ 17th May 2023, 7:45 PM

Paramount has some decent shows. Yellowstone. Yellowjackets. The new Star Treks. I'm guessing the new Frasier when it comes out... There are too many streamers now, though. It's exhausting trying to keep up with all the new shows.

Mmm...🤔

Quote: chipolata @ 31st May 2023, 10:21 AM

I'm sure I've heard this before somewhere. ;)

And this...

my digi box contained an effing quiz with Lee Mack as the host. Did the Beeb alter it at the last minute, and IF SO, WHY? They simply don't care about the audience.

I was surprised that snooker or sports weren't offered for the full six hours.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th May 2023, 3:26 PM

my digi box had some effin' quiz with Lee Mack hosting... Did the Beeb change it at the last moment, and WHY!!!! They simply cannot give a shit about the viewers

Surprised there wasn't six hours of athletics or snooker instead.

Wuuuuut the...

YAROOH! You Fat Owl, that was my secret. 🧐

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 31st May 2023, 9:36 AM

LOL Don't worry about it, as you're not the only one that was fooled - it was a spoof quiz in the Inside No. 9 series.

Welcome to the BCG forum, by the way. 🙂

Are you suffering from Schizophrenia by any chance Herc?

Quote: Chappers @ 31st May 2023, 3:36 PM

Dunno what you mean, Barry

Quote: Chappers @ 31st May 2023, 3:36 PM

I thought at first he was but now I'm in two minds about it.

Biden

Going arse over tit big style

Again

Quote: lofthouse @ 1st June 2023, 8:57 PM

Biden

Going arse over tit big style

Again

He and his presidency are an embarrassment. There's no way he'll be the Democrat nominee next year.

My money is on Michelle Obama vs. Ron DeSantis.