British Comedy Guide

House of Games Page 16

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 23rd May 2023, 6:10 PM

I'm still not clear who Jamie is mind you...

Whoever he is, and I know I will regret bringing the matter up, he reminds me a little of Boris Johnson.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 23rd May 2023, 6:10 PM

Tuned in today as I saw that Clare Balding was on (her brother trains The Foxes,

Not doing very well though because it looks like they're going to be relegated.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 23rd May 2023, 6:35 PM

Whoever he is, and I know I will regret bringing the matter up, he reminds me a little of Boris Johnson.

He was one of the original rich oiks on "Made in Chelsea", and I only know that because my wife used to watch it.

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd May 2023, 7:45 PM

Not doing very well though because it looks like they're going to be relegated.

They were relegated in 1969 but reached the cup final as I recall. Maybe this year they'll get relegated but win the Derby. Don't think that's ever been done before.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd May 2023, 11:31 PM

He was one of the original rich oiks on "Made in Chelsea", and I only know that because my wife used to watch it.

That might explain why he reminds me of Boris Johnson.

Oh dear, I've come over all unnecessary - Fern "Legs" Brady is one of this week's 'famous faces' 😛

Those anagrams were a bit difficult? I don't know Cocktails and those landmarks?

Bowman nailed that round

Can't believe that not one of them knew where the longest pier in the UK was, and for a supposed money man, Martin Lewis didn't know where the Royal Mint was.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th May 2023, 11:55 PM

Fern "Legs" Brady 😛

I thought that would cheer you up :)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th May 2023, 11:38 PM

Can't believe that not one of them knew where the longest pier in the UK was, and for a supposed money man, Martin Lewis didn't know where the Royal Mint was.

Yes that's 2 questions I beat them on.

Quote: fasty @ 31st May 2023, 5:16 AM

I thought that would cheer you up :)

Can't get enough of Fern's legs, though yesterday she was showing a bit too much maybe, as I came over all hot - maybe a blanket needs to be thrown over them?
Only joking 😍

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 29th May 2023, 11:55 PM

Oh dear, I've come over all unnecessary - Fern "Legs" Brady is one of this week's 'famous faces' 😛

A bit of a case of the Monks hit record.

Quote: Chappers @ 31st May 2023, 3:34 PM

A bit of a case of the Monks hit record.

To which my response is: "2014 number one hit record by Magic".

(which I've only heard of because it was an answer on Pointless today.)

Well, only knew one of the "famous faces" today/this week, and I don't like them anyway - so don't give a shit who wins, and aren't some of them so slow with bleedin' obvious answers

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 5th June 2023, 11:49 PM

Well, only knew one of the "famous faces" today/this week, and I don't like them anyway - so don't give a shit who wins, and aren't some of them so slow with bleedin' obvious answers

Yes. I know Nina the ventriloquist. The 2 blokes are annoying and the other woman seems to be having difficulty staying awake.