British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 2,258

Quote: lofthouse @ 9th May 2023, 11:15 AM

He probably loved the fact there was some Nazi's though

Quote: Chappers @ 9th May 2023, 5:26 PM

In 1917? Look in your history books thicko.

Or, to put it another way:

Quote: lofthouse @ 6th May 2023, 11:10 AM

Does everything just fly right over your head?

Or are you actually genuinely just being a bit dense?

😀

PMQs

Just thought I'd check if Sunak would answer a question this week

Nope

Not once

Just found William and Mary on London Live. 20 odd years ago and apart from the fact that Martin Clunes seems so much younger (obviously) so much of it seems so recent.

Sexy Beast

No no no no no.

Gandhi "I'm sweating like a c**t..."

😳🤣

Quote: lofthouse @ 13th May 2023, 8:14 PM

Sexy Beast

Good film.

This Morning. Just for the tension.

Quote: chipolata @ 15th May 2023, 11:48 AM

And was there any? "Just for the tension" Yeah, believe that. I bet you're excitedly tuned in every morning with your cup of tea and ginger nuts.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th May 2023, 11:55 AM

And was there any? "Just for the tension" Yeah, believe that. I bet you're excitedly tuned in every morning with your cup of tea and ginger nuts.

I never imagined Chip as ginger.

Quote: chipolata @ 15th May 2023, 11:48 AM

I did too! I couldn't actually see any though. Either they're fine, or very good actors.

Quote: Lazzard @ 15th May 2023, 2:20 PM

I never imagined Chip as ginger.

It's all over the forum!

Quote: zooo @ 15th May 2023, 3:06 PM

I did too! I couldn't actually see any though. Either they're fine, or very good actors.

It pains me to say it, but they're consummate professionals. Selfish bastards.

You know how it is. You start watching something by accident and then you get involved.

4 in a Bed. Especially as a grumpy middle-aged Brummie who can't stand anything different and makes inappropriate jokes and comments.

Quote: zooo @ 15th May 2023, 3:06 PM

Yeah, I don't watch it, but I suspect it might all be made up or exaggerated. Dan Wootton is always on about it, and he's got a grudge against Schofield. (Wootton writes for the Mail and has a show on GB News - where he introduces the guests on the show as "my superstar panel", and they're less famous than the people Osman introduces on House of Games, so Hercules would f**ken hate it!!!!)