British Comedy Guide

House of Games Page 15

Quote: Chappers @ 9th May 2023, 5:18 PM

Well not bad. You're quite easily pleased.

Oh Dave, seeing what the other lady was wearing, I was being ironic.

Boring foursome this week

Can barely be bothered to watch

If Kimberly Wyatt doesn't have to swap seats I'm going to cancel my TV licence.

Quote: fasty @ 10th May 2023, 6:47 PM

If Kimberly Wyatt doesn't have to swap seats I'm going to cancel my TV licence.

😆

And, what was she not wearing tonight - bloody hell. Legs right up to....................I can't say anymore for fear of zooo slapping my botty. ðŸĨ°

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 11th May 2023, 12:29 AM

😆

And, what was she not wearing tonight - bloody hell. Legs right up to....................I can't say anymore for fear of zooo slapping my botty. ðŸĨ°

You should be so lucky.

Came across this, and it reminded me of the question that came up a couple of weeks ago on this very subject.

I don't remember a question about the well known Thagomizer.

So Kimberley Wyatt never stood up :-(

As a consolation, one of last night's Mock The Week repeats had Ellie Taylor in a very short skirt. Those legs ......

What's that noise.....?

Oh it's zooo grinding her teeth again

Quote: fasty @ 12th May 2023, 7:46 PM

So Kimberley Wyatt never stood up :-(

Yes, and I thought of you when it nearly did come off, especially flashing those pins again.

Quote: Chappers @ 12th May 2023, 6:51 PM

I don't remember a question about the well known Thagomizer.

Yes, it was about 2 - 4 weeks ago in the "But What's The Question?" round, where they were given the word Thagomizer and had to choose one of the four questions.

What year did Nostradamus release his book The Centuries?

"1978?"

ðŸĪŠ

Yeah it came out on Penguin

Question about how many times the earth would fit in the Sun

One person said 5

Another said 900 billion

Pffffffffff

I like Mike Wozniak - he was very good on Taskmaster, a while back. Very droll 😄

Tuned in today as I saw that Clare Balding was on (her brother trains The Foxes, fancied for the Derby as well as Chaldean, who won the 2,000 Guineas earlier this month; her father trained Mill Reef back in 1971 - however, I digress). Googled Jamie Laing to find out who he is, as is my wont, and found that his great-great-grandfather, Sir Alexander Grant, invented the digestive biscuit in 1892. A claim to fame indeed.

I'm still not clear who Jamie is mind you...

So it wasn't Mr Mckvitie???

What a phoney