British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,564

Why am I thinking of a pot? Now I'm thinking of a kettle.

Bugger. I've just heard that James Corden is coming back to the UK.

He's married btw but clearly doesn't mind being financial buggered. I doubt he misses our higher inflation rate.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 25th April 2023, 5:50 PM

Why am I thinking of a pot? Now I'm thinking of a kettle.

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 18th February 2023, 2:05 PM

Is there any chance of changing the name of PMQ's to PMA's ?

I.E. ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTIONS

Just once can Sunak actually give a bloody answer to a question that's posed to him ffs

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 26th April 2023, 11:26 AM

:D

It's wasted though.

Quote: lofthouse @ 26th April 2023, 12:31 PM

Is there any chance of changing the name of PMQ's to PMA's ?

I.E. ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTIONS

Just once can Sunak actually give a bloody answer to a question that's posed to him ffs

They should abandon it.
It's a stupid Punch & Judy show.
The real questioning goes on in the Committee Rooms - they should televise a few more of those - no hiding place.
( I know they are televised, but only on Parliament TV - the ordinary man in the street never sees what goes on)

Anyway, nice to see the govt boasting about replacing the 20,000 experienced police officer they got rid of since coming into power, with 20,000 untrained ones.

Quote: Lazzard @ 26th April 2023, 2:04 PM

They should abandon it.
It's a stupid Punch & Judy show.
The real questioning goes on in the Committee Rooms - they should televise a few more of those - no hiding place.
( I know they are televised, but only on Parliament TV - the ordinary man in the street never sees what goes on)

Anyway, nice to see the govt boasting about replacing the 20,000 experienced police officer they got rid of since coming into power, with 20,000 untrained ones.

Untrained and hopefully not racist, sexist, homophobic murdering rapists

Quote: lofthouse @ 26th April 2023, 3:16 PM

Untrained and hopefully not racist, sexist, homophobic murdering rapists

Get them young and impressionable , Sunak's designer boot boys. He's Hindu, so hopeful he'll get them to dress like Gandi.

Quite surprised Sunak didn't try to capitalise on the Diane Abbott story in PMQ today

Maybe it's because his party has just had to expel someone today from the Tory party for posting a tweet describing the Covid vaccine roll-out as "the biggest crime against humanity since the Holocaust".

Quote: lofthouse @ 26th April 2023, 5:38 PM

Quite surprised Sunak didn't try to capitalise on the Diane Abbott story in PMQ today

Maybe it's because his party has just had to expel someone today from the Tory party for posting a tweet describing the Covid vaccine roll-out as "the biggest crime against humanity since the Holocaust".

Or, to put it another way:

Quite surprised Starmer didn't try to capitalise on the Andrew Bridgen story in PMQ today

Maybe it's because his party has just had to expel someone from the Labour party for sending a racist letter to the Observer.[

It's both funny and depressing that in 2023 our two main political parties are vying to out-racist each other. Go Britain!

So the BBC chairman that Boris helped to elect (after getting him to help with arranging a nearly one million pound loan for him) - has now resigned

People need to learn , if you associate yourself with Bojo - there is a very good chance your career and reputation will get trashed

God knows who'll they'll get to do the job.
Anyone to the left of Ghengis Kahn will be called a woke lefty and used as an excuse to defund the BBC.
But finding a 'friend' of the government who isn't on the take or mired in some sort of scandal might prove equally tricky.

Today some dickhead in Texas was firing his AR-15 into the air in his garden and his neighbours asked him to please stop as it was waking their baby

so he shot them all dead on the spot. four adults and one eight year old child

Absolute
F**king
Lunatic asylum