British Comedy Guide

What are you watching on TV? Page 2,255

Quote: lofthouse @ 17th April 2023, 9:30 PM

Well I was going to watch Scared of the Dark on CH4

But then I suddenly realised- hang on, only a fricken retard would sit and watch a bunch of z listers banging around in the f**king dark for an hour

Absolutely pathetic

And one of them blind so nothing different for him.

I saw when Gazza told the rest that when he once had to meet Margeret Thatcher and he was stood in line but got an erection that wouldn't go away.
So he went to the toilet and knocked one out.
Thanks for sharing Paul.

Repeats of Mid Morning Matters which has to be the funniest Partridge offering. I had never noticed before how Alan quietly turns on Simon after he mocks him over his Oliver Cromwell reference and in subsequent episodes he starts giving Simon rope to hang himself on air. It shows a sly and calculating side to Alan and I can picture him in the boardroom with the station bosses saying "Just sack Simon". I've not seen series two yet so am hoping it's lots more of the same.

Series 2 has longer episodes

And is not as good

Why is it every time I switch over to channel 4 these days, someone's got their bollocks or snatch hanging out ?

Quote: lofthouse @ 19th April 2023, 10:42 PM

Why is it every time I switch over to channel 4 these days, someone's got their bollocks or snatch hanging out ?

Because you've got 4 tuned into the Playboy Channel?

Quote: Aaron @ 19th April 2023, 10:59 PM

Because you've got 4 tuned into the Playboy Channel?

How is it that Aaron knows?

Not sure

It's either Question Time, or Would I Lie to a You?

Without the laughs

Endeavour series

great show!

Absolutely Dyer on E4. In which the cheeky cockney travels around Italy with his daughter. I quite enjoyed it.

Continuing with Great Expectations, as it drifts further from the original Dickens, but am loving it. Some seriously nasty people and situations - I had my reservations at the start, but think now Charles would have approved as the bones are there.

Tales of the unexpected

With Harry H. Corbet, Fulton Mackay - and Compo LOTSW

Marc Maron: End Times Fun
Terrific stand-up special on Netflix.
Not seen his stuff before - very good, very dry.
Highly recommended.

Inside No. 9

One thing I WON'T watch is that show about Raoul Moat. I can't believe what he did to that poor policeman.