British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 6,153

She's a nasty foul-mouthed old biddy.
Her supporters lap it up.

Her and Margoyles should get a new unfunny comedy show called 'Every single tory is a c**t.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 31st March 2023, 7:59 AM

Her and Margoyles should get a new unfunny comedy show called 'Every single tory is a c**t.

I'd watch!

I've just seen an advert from a record company producing some new 8 track tapes. I really can't believe they'll take off again. Reproducing cassettes was bad enough.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 31st March 2023, 7:59 AM

She's a nasty foul-mouthed old biddy.
Her supporters lap it up.

Only 90% of them are.
And best of luck, Teddy!

I hope I have given you a great idea for your next screenplay Andrew. Lazzard will watch it.

Further to my reporting much more detail with my new improved sight, on the football thread, the other thing I'd never noticed before was on this BCG website - the little face logo in the top right hand corner, with a gold ball on top left, also has a pulsating halo around it.

Never notice that before. How about you?

Quote: Billy Bunter @ 6th March 2023, 10:40 AM

Don't know what to do with myself at 10.30 now there's no Popmaster.

...and it's back!

Quote: Chappers @ 1st April 2023, 9:14 AM

I've just seen an advert from a record company producing some new 8 track tapes. I really can't believe they'll take off again. Reproducing cassettes was bad enough.

I'm usually awake to this kind of thing but looks like I fell into the trap.

I have bowel cancer, I will be having radiation and chemo over the next few weeks and an operation in twelve weeks.
I have not give up the ghost and see it as yet another fight I can do my best to win.
I am not being morbid in highlighting my status nor do I want sympathy, this is just my process of dealing with it as it happens.
I will still write despite this, just not comedy but I will work on my drama even if its a page a day its a positive.
I'll still read posts etc but many will be relieved to hear that I will be curtailing my inane arguments and left wing wokery outburst for a while so enjoy a break from that.

Ged,

Be strong, mate.
These things are beatable.

Ahh no

Good luck mate

You are in my prayers

Sorry to hear that Teddy
Good luck

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 5th April 2023, 2:01 PM

I have bowel cancer, I will be having radiation and chemo over the next few weeks and an operation in twelve weeks.
I have not give up the ghost and see it as yet another fight I can do my best to win.
I am not being morbid in highlighting my status nor do I want sympathy, this is just my process of dealing with it as it happens.
I will still write despite this, just not comedy but I will work on my drama even if its a page a day its a positive.
I'll still read posts etc but many will be relieved to hear that I will be curtailing my inane arguments and left wing wokery outburst for a while so enjoy a break from that.

Ged,

Good luck. I've got one of those test kits but too scared to use it.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 5th April 2023, 2:01 PM

That's the spirit! Give it hell!

When you have a quiet moment, take some time to time to reflect on how beautiful the world is, and how wonderful life can be. Politics and the annoying bleatings of the world whizzing around us are so far away from our daily lives, but our friends, families, pets, and nature are always near.

Good luck, friend.

Quote: Chappers @ 5th April 2023, 8:47 PM

Good luck. I've got one of those test kits but too scared to use it.

Get a colonoscopy ASAP, assuming you're in the right age group. If not, use the test kit now!

Thinking of you, Teddy!