British Comedy Guide

What are you listening to now? Page 1,504

Quote: Chappers @ 12th November 2022, 10:45 AM

Fighting with rapiers or handling stolen goods?

Ha Ha

Bridget Christie's Mind The Gap

On radio 4extra

Love it!

William Orbit - genius...............

Manic street preachers -1985

Quote: WasMrApollo @ 23rd November 2022, 4:30 AM

An all-time classic. I can't believe it was never a hit. One of those bands I keep meaning to look into but never have done.

Today in music history...
The Battle of Britpop and it's between Oasis, Blur and Pulp. Which one is the biggest pile of total and utter f**king shit? Oasis set standards high with the tantalisingly almost total and utter f**king shit Be Here Now, but the average Blur B-side is such a total and utter f**king pile of f**king shit it makes One Direction sound like Led Zeppelin. Pride of place to Pulp though, for saying, 'Common people live like common people. People who are not common people do not live like common people because they are not common people,' and convincing a nation of twats that this is profound and not a f**king total and f**king utter f**king pile of f**king shit. Well played!

Taylor Swift is being called the new Sylvia Plath. It's like saying Stephen Hawking was the next Diego Maradona.

Quote: lofthouse @ 5th December 2022, 7:46 PM

One of my all-time favourite groups. I first saw them supporting Madness at the Electric Ballroom in Camden around 1979 or 80.

Watching that video would do my head in!

Quote: elyshh @ 6th December 2022, 5:18 AM

Ed Sheeran-based spam deleted

I do sympathise.