British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,484

First look at the new GBNews line-up...

I see Wee Nippy says she detests the Tories.
I've sent her an invite to join here, I'm sure she will be welcomed with open arms by some.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 11th October 2022, 7:48 AM

I see Wee Nippy says she detests the Tories.
I've sent her an invite to join here, I'm sure she will be welcomed with open arms by some.

What is your point?

She's just throwing red meat to her base. Similar to if you were a tory you'd mention about illegal immigrants all being criminals, or something about the 'wokes'. It's just modern politics.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 11th October 2022, 10:01 AM

What is your point?

To annoy you it would seem.

?

He likes to have a peck then accuses me of being snippy.
Keyboard warriors are usually weedy guys who talk big online.

Quote: Lazzard @ 10th October 2022, 2:28 PM

First look at the new GBNews line-up...

lol
He can't blame this one on paying for a divorce. But he is the funniest Python, so all is forgiven.

He'll need a sense of humour on that channel.

I see Eddie Izzard is putting up to become the MP for Sheffield.
You never know, he could eventually be the first female leader of the Labour party.

I've always believed that it was Eddie Izzard's extraordinary performance on Question Time that swung the referendum in favour of Brexit.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 11th October 2022, 7:24 PM

He likes to have a peck then accuses me of being snippy.
Keyboard warriors are usually weedy guys who talk big online.

I don't think I'm anymore a keyboard warrior than anyone on here. Just pointing out most of your posts on here are very negative and that's true!
I don't detest all Tories. There are many good Tory voters and even Tory MPs.
But what the government has done since 2010? The tolerance of rising homelessness. The Home Secretary's dreams of deporting boats of immigrants. That I detest!

I wonder if Kwasi Kwarteng will ever tell us how he's going to pay for all these tax cuts. It is kind of worrying that this small detail has yet to be fully explained.

Quote: Chris Hallam @ 12th October 2022, 10:56 AM

I don't think I'm anymore a keyboard warrior than anyone on here. Just pointing out most of your posts on here are very negative and that's true!
I don't detest all Tories. There are many good Tory voters and even Tory MPs.
But what the government has done since 2010? The tolerance of rising homelessness. The Home Secretary's dreams of deporting boats of immigrants. That I detest!

Yes, but are you weedy?

Illegal immigrants, not immigrants. Try Austrailia , illegal immigrants are out on the next plane to where they came from. It's a common practice throughout the world.

Quote: chipolata @ 12th October 2022, 11:40 AM

Yes, but are you weedy?

Not really! 6ft 3!

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 12th October 2022, 12:29 PM

Illegal immigrants, not immigrants. Try Austrailia , illegal immigrants are out on the next plane to where they came from. It's a common practice throughout the world.

A weird thing to dream about nevertheless.