British Comedy Guide

Stuck

Surprised no one has mentioned this yet - odd sitcom, being broadcast in 15-minute episodes.

Again, I want to like this because of Dylan Moran, who was excellent in Black Books; but haven't seen much to lighten my life, apart from Morgana Robinson rolling about on the bed, looking very sexy.

I'm hoping it will pick up, but in only three more episodes to go?

Is it me or does Dylan Moran look exactly the same as he did in Black Books? He should have got a bit older in 20 years.

Actually, I was thinking he had less hair, but facial wise, I think he is fortunate in being one of those that has a young face

Watched all of this and thought it was brilliant myself. Very enjoyable and I liked the 15-20 minute format. Read a not to flattering review in the Independent saying it was "vapidly inoffensive". What do they want from it? Someone to throw that kitten into the canal or something?

Quote: zooo @ 1st October 2022, 7:10 PM

He should have got a bit older in 20 years.

Pickled.

I tried "searching" on my (so-called) Smart TV and it picked up some other series called Stuck but I wasn't able to find it.

Quote: Chappers @ 4th October 2022, 1:05 PM

I tried "searching" on my (so-called) Smart TV and it picked up some other series called Stuck but I wasn't able to find it.

It's on iPlayer. iPlayer search isn't all that either but you should find it on there.

Had a couple of very funny moments, but other than that...............and I get lost with some of the characters that come in and go out, but I'll stick with it.

Moran is a coaster....it's not bad but it's pretty blah.
Saw his standup routine Dr Cosmos back before Covid and it was a snore fest.

I like Moran and Robinson, but I'm pretty baffled by this. Episodes are too short to go anywhere, and the time they do have just isn't funny enough.

Episodes came up in the wrong order on my iPlayer for some reason so ended up seeing episode 3 before any of the others.
This didn't matter in the end though as there's barely any coherent linear storyline.
I quite enjoyed it nevertheless.
Title sequence too long for such a short show though.

Last episode.........................WTF was all that about?

Confused.com, or Moran was when he wrote it, or very drunk or both