British Comedy Guide

Funny cartoons Page 39

Quote: Chappers @ 14th September 2022, 6:04 PM

Does that answer my question? Never heard of it!

With you on that one Chappers. ?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th September 2022, 11:34 PM

Quote: alison blunderland @ 15th September 2022, 10:04 AM

Another score draw. Both very funny. Pictorially Whyatt's have their own beauty with that blocky computer aided design but I prefer the scribbling style of trad pencil drawn cartoons portrayed in the lower one, you get a real atmosphere in them.

Quote: alison blunderland @ 15th September 2022, 1:29 PM

Clever.

Coincidentally, I was talking to Tony Husband about half an hour ago. That's it, what a boring comment!

Quote: beaky @ 15th September 2022, 4:39 PM

Coincidentally, I was talking to Tony Husband about half an hour ago. That's it, what a boring comment!

Didn't he do "The Yobs"?
Very funny.

Quote: beaky @ 15th September 2022, 4:39 PM

Wow! Certainly not boring - coincidence? I must be physic ?

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 14th September 2022, 4:27 PM

I have no regrets, though I don't like to upset a cousin from across the sea, so I'll keep my powder dry from now on.

You should see some of the football threads when they get heated, if you want to see serious slagging off. My gripes are mild by comparison.

No worries on my end. Online feuds are best conducted privately, but if there's to be "combat" in public, use wit. Out-funny them. Keep the moral high ground. If someone is trying to annoy/anger you, showing anger/annoyance just feeds into their game.

Wise words DB, but with ancient onset and various health problems, I find myself getting crankier each year.

Same here with age and health problems, but I'm getting more woke and left wing as I get older. I've already had a Twitter ban, so am more careful what I say now, suffice it to say that the current Royal shitshow is driving me to the point of madness!

Quote: beaky @ 16th September 2022, 9:41 AM

I've already had a Twitter ban,

? Love it. beaky banned - whatever next.