British Comedy Guide

I read the news today oh boy! Page 2,463

You wouldn't get anyone in a corgi.

I thought they had their own train?

Quote: beaky @ 11th September 2022, 1:07 PM

I thought they had their own train?

No, that's Hornby.

c. 7 hour car journey! Obviously haven't watched all of it, and am wondering if they stopped in one of those wooded areas and all leapt out for a piss................A Royal Wee so to speak.

I saw pedo boy Andrew run his hand all the way down his daughter's body on the pretence of kneeling down to look at some flowers.
It's not done, the perverted wanker.

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 10th September 2022, 9:28 AM

So King Charles says he's going to stay out of politics now. There'll be a lot of business people out there who've had big deals and plans shelved by him that'll be thinking that's a bit too late.

And a lot of the public thinking "oh, what a shame".

Quote: Lazzard @ 10th September 2022, 10:53 AM

Since then they have found evidence of arsenic in his system - which could indicate a blood disorder like porphyria - or could have come from some bonkers medicine they were giving him.

Probably both, if we're honest!

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ 10th September 2022, 9:28 AM

So King Charles says he's going to stay out of politics now. There'll be a lot of business people out there who've had big deals and plans shelved by him that'll be thinking that's a bit too late. He will never get the level of admiration his Mum got.

He should do what his last namesake did and kick Parliament's arse.

Quote: Chappers @ 12th September 2022, 5:53 PM

That worked out well for him I recall!

Quote: lofthouse @ 12th September 2022, 6:22 PM

That worked out well for him I recall!

That would be the first, not last, namesake.

Arsenic?

Possibly from living in old Victorian buildings with green arsenic in the wallpaper?

Quote: Chappers @ 12th September 2022, 5:53 PM

Except he didn't. He had to do what Parliament told him and convert from Catholicism to Anglican.

In a similar way Charles III is being told to shut the f**k up, and he's not going to like it.

Not sure I'm altogether happy with people being arrested for holding Pro-Republican signs.
We didn't used to be that sort of country.

There's a time and a place. It's a funeral of a beloved monarch.
Thousands come out to pay their respects and mourn her and a few nob heads try to disturb the event.
I saw one yesterday getting kicked to f**k by the crowd because he was shouting at the cortege.
They should fear the people more than the police - feelings are running high.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 13th September 2022, 10:05 AM

There's a time and a place. It's a funeral of a beloved monarch.
Thousands come out to pay their respects and mourn her and a few nob heads try to disturb the event.
I saw one yesterday getting kicked to f**k by the crowd because he was shouting at the cortege.
They should fear the people more than the police - feelings are running high.

Undoubtedly.
But we are either a free country, with freedom of speech and the rule of law - or we aren't.
Of course its crass holding up a silly poster at such an event - but neither an arrest, nor a mob-kicking are what this country should stand far.
Not sure Charlie-boy would approve of us descending to such behaviour, either.

Quote: Lazzard @ 13th September 2022, 9:47 AM

Not sure I'm altogether happy with people being arrested for holding Pro-Republican signs.
We didn't used to be that sort of country.

The police don't police any longer. The entire system is broken and needs to be replaced or reformed from the ground up. They go for these easy targets - like sending four cars and a van full of officers to arrest a chap who'd mooned a speed camera, rather than actually hunting down burglars and murderers who actually make our lives hell and impact upon the public they're supposed to serve.