British Comedy Guide

Status report Page 5,880

What? Cheer people up or do an Irish jig? I do remember my mother could do the Highland Fling, but not when she was 85.

Quote: keewik @ 5th December 2015, 6:01 PM GMT

What? Cheer people up or do an Irish jig? I do remember my mother could do the Highland Fling, but not when she was 85.

Nothing physical.

Just have a mission to turn all the world's population into happy people.

My father is very similar but seems less real.

Brace yourself, but if your father's fictional-then you are fictional too!

I accidentally wrote UTAH instead of UT on an American zipcode, and now I'm stressed over whether it will get there.
I stress over very stupid things.

Don't want to intensify your anguish but I'd worry about that too. :D

Quote: zooo @ 7th December 2015, 3:26 PM GMT

I accidentally wrote UTAH instead of UT on an American zipcode, and now I'm stressed over whether it will get there.
I stress over very stupid things.

It'll probably go to the biggest Ass Hole in Utah.

Quote: zooo @ 7th December 2015, 3:26 PM GMT

There won't be any problem. The zip code is just numbers anyway and that's how your parcel will be directed to its destination.

Quote: keewik @ 7th December 2015, 4:13 PM GMT

Don't want to intensify your anguish but I'd worry about that too. :D

:P

Quote: DaButt @ 7th December 2015, 4:41 PM GMT

There won't be any problem. The zip code is just numbers anyway and that's how your parcel will be directed to its destination.

Phew!!

It was just physically impossible to write 'Salt Lake City' and not just automatically add Utah afterwards.

Quote: sootyj @ 7th December 2015, 4:17 PM GMT

It'll probably go to the biggest Ass Hole in Utah.

Took me a while, but I get it now. Cool

woops.

Billwill has just sawn too much off the bottom of a door!!! Exposing the inner cardboard mesh.

Bah....

Now I have to do this: http://www.finehomebuilding.com/item/20395/how-to-trim-a-hollow-core-door-to-height

to refill the bottom edge.

They say you couldn't/wouldn't write it, so feel free if you want to use it in a script...........

Had to take our old Jack Russell to the vet as she had developed a cough (no, it isn't kennel cough) and I took with me a thin piece of something black that she had coughed up.

"Looks like a bit of bark" she said................(stifles snigger)

Missing: Almost a year of life expectations. If found in the next 20 days please return to Australia C/Reds. Thanks.

Is that how long you've been on here?

Just been back to the vets, seems it might be laryngitis, so have been given some anti-inflammatory to put in her food.

Also had to collect a urine sample this afternoon on her walk, which was fun. Sick

Hey everyone, I am loving this forum. Anyone know where I can get a really good laugh, because this is a comedy forum and they've should of been some drama on the forum at some point.

I am enjoying it, can't wait to hear the jokes lol.