British Comedy Guide
Please consider donating to help British Comedy Guide produce quality comedy coverage. Thank you. Find out more

Can anyone ID this erotic comedy drama?

Several years ago, possible between 2000 and 2005, I saw an "erotic comedy" drama on TV, and I cannot recall its title! It may have been one episode of a series of adult dramas.

What I know: It was a British production. The story revolved around a female school teacher, whose boyfriend/husband talks her into wearing remote controlled vibrating underwear to her school one day. He is in his car nearby, setting the device off at the most inopportune times, including the teacher's performance review with the school's elderly headmistress!

Does anyone remember seeing this, and can they tell me the show's title, year, actors, etc?

Is this Tramadol Nights again?

No, it was at least a 30-minute episode. Not stand-up sketches, and was well before 2010.

Was it maybe a dream you had?

No, I didn't dream it.

I would.

Never watched it, but could it be an episode of the Teachers series, which I think was comedy/drama from about that time.

I've read through the descriptions of all episodes of "Teachers", and none of them match what I remember. I'm fairly sure this was a one-off story, similar to the "Erotic tales" series.

I'll describe the final scene. It was hilarious.

The female teacher wearing the remote controlled vibrating underwear is being interviewed by the elderly headmistress. The teacher's future at the school is in jeopardy. The headmistress seems ready to reprimand her and dismiss her, when the device is activated! The teacher becomes flushed and agitated, and eventually orgasms in front of the headmistress, but manages to disguise it by bursting into tears and sobbing uncontrollably. The headmistress is moved by her staff member's obvious "emotion" and "passion" for her job, and decides to relent, securing the teacher's job for another year!

This is starting to bug me now. After reading it a few times, I think I have seen this also but can't recall where.
I've seen a similar plot recently in an Aussie comedy but that involved a lady and her son in law rather than teachers.

It does sound vaguely familiar to me too! Hope someone solves it.

I remember this one as well, a half hour stand alone short.

I tried googling to see if I could find it. I won't be doing that again.

No, you can't Google it! That was the first thing I tried, but keywords like "schoolteacher" and "vibrator" and "undies" skew the results towards movies that don't need to be discussed on these forums!

What did the main actors look like?

Well one looked like this...

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud